Starting 22nd feb 5+stones to lose on TS

I do enjoy circuit training do it 5nights a week, I will have to pop down local chemist what exactly are the strips called so I know the right thing to look for

Just had quick jump on scales couldn't resist any more 22st 2lbs that's -4lbs loss in one day woohoo

That's an awesome loss in a day!!! Big congrats! A loss like that really drives you on :D

I checked this morning (as I do every morning can't help it!!) and it was a 2 pound loss since yesterday! Only 4 to get back into the 11s, 9 pounds to get back into overweight, 1 stone 10 pounds till the lowest weight I've been and 2 stone 10 till target not that I'm counting much!!

It's really hard not to be on the scales init I couldnt help myself again this morning another -1lb so that's -5lbs in 2days but am not gonna get too excited incase my scales are wrong and noing my luck they properly are lol gonna check at gym tomorrow then proper weigh in on Friday ???

Lol I think it's a def 5 pound loss ... It does seem hard to believe though with it coming off so quick! I've lost another 2 pounds this morning 10 in a week!!! Beyond thrilled! Even better I "forgot" lunch today just not hungry at all after the chocolate orange bar -tres yummy!! So only just had banana shake which I had hot reminded me of custard :) never had a diet where I'm not hungry!

To make it hot do you stir it init hot water or blender together then pop in microwave? I know everyone has there different ways there prefer just wonder what yours was I'm considering trying it cos weathers freezing be nice to have something warmer

I just mix it with hot water I find if I do it slowly it blends fine so I don't need to whisk or microwave it. I did the porridge the other day as well in a costa cup (we have a costa at work) left the lid on and it was delicious! The pasta on the other hand had to boil for about 20 minutes :(

Thanks, oooh ???? am off to the gym for first circuit sesh of night cos going back at 5 for another I must be sad lol am gonna jump on scales and see what's happening so far

Hi everyone, i have enjoyed reading this thread and have got some usful info. I'm on day one and am feeling the hunger pains.... can't wait to be a few days in and for them to stop! Samx

lol 2 gym sessions in one day .... that is crazy! I did combat yesterday and I've got step tonight see how I fair with that! Have to say from being 16.6 stone and not able to walk up the stairs without being knackard I love the gym classes now ... I get stuck as kick out of the fact I am def not the smallest person but I can work bloody hard! bodies are an amazing thing! I got on the scales this morning 7 pounds in 4 days!!! 4 pounds and im back into overweight!!! Having a weekend away this weekend but the loss is def spurring me on to be good!

Hi Sam! Congrats on starting the diet honestly it gets easier! yesterday I didnt have lunch until 4pm I wasn't hungry at all! It does pass just bare with it ... however you can help yourself with having the veggie stock in hot water (I have knorr low salt) coke zero, sainsburys cherry zero, ribena plus no added sugar (squash on offer @ sainsburys!) I also find minty breath fresh spray helps. I also find having hot stuff fills me up more than the cold shakes especially with how cold it is!

Hi Sam! Congrats on starting the diet honestly it gets easier! yesterday I didnt have lunch until 4pm I wasn't hungry at all! It does pass just bare with it ... however you can help yourself with having the veggie stock in hot water (I have knorr low salt) coke zero, sainsburys cherry zero, ribena plus no added sugar (squash on offer @ sainsburys!) I also find minty breath fresh spray helps. I also find having hot stuff fills me up more than the cold shakes especially with how cold it is!

Thanks Lucy - i am just debating a trip to the supermarket to get some veggie stock and coke zero. I'll get the fresh breath spray too. Thanks Samx

Whoop whoop 2nd gym session finished 1530 cals burned in a totally of 1 hour I love it feeling really buzzing now time for home n I think a chocolate shake,
welcome in Sam the guys are great here I love posting each day n the response with people who I know are going thru exactly the same and can share tips x

thanks Sammyrose. I took Lucy's advice and have been to get supplies from the supermarket. I've had more water and feel alot better. Just thinking what to try for the 3rd replacement of the day!
I know that once i get this week over it will be much better. Thanks for the warm welcome! x

Yeah the water is good only I try not to have too much cos my body's more used to coke than water it's makes me bloat n feel bit sicky so I take mine in slow well be sure to share tomorrow how your full first day when

Hi Sammyrose and co,
Yes 1st day has gone well - i had a choc shake for breakfast with a black coffee, porridge for lunch with a black coffee and thecarbonara for tea! i have had stacks of water, a can Dr Pepper zero through a straw to make it last and a small mug of hot veggie stock!
The hardest thing was making an evening meal for my boyfriend - but i kept myself busy in the kitchen and sat and ate mine with him so i didn't feel like i was missing out too much!

I am motivated to see a loss next week then i will be fine to see out my target .... i have done it once before so i am sure i can get through it with the help of you guys and lots of early nights!! ha ha!!

Night everyone and thats for all the support today x

I found some can of tesco cola I had bought s while ago so thought I would have a look to see if citric acid in it as you can see from pic it's not listed so think I might have to buy another 6pk n there £1.99 so not bad n it tastes good for tesco cola n fills my fizzy craving

Attachments

• image-459578875.jpg
    image-459578875.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 40
I found some can of tesco cola I had bought s while ago so thought I would have a look to see if citric acid in it as you can see from pic it's not listed so think I might have to buy another 6pk n there £1.99 so not bad n it tastes good for tesco cola n fills my fizzy craving

Hi Sammtrose,
How are you? How are you getting on?

S x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back