Starting 2moro!

sassy49

I am starting the CD 2moro. I have tried a multitude of diets like most people in the past but always end up letting myself down. I used to think i had no will power but i gave up smoking nearly 2 years ago so i must have some! I'm 5ft4inches and weigh in at 13st 7lbs. I would love to get down to around 10st. I just need some help and encouregement along the way to do it. I am starting on SS as i believe just going cold turkey is the best way to achieve something (it worked with the smokes).Had a go at Lipotrim last year and lost 1stone in 10 days then went on holiday and had a blast! This time i have no other reason to lose weight than just to be happy!
Wish me luck Please;)

Hiya sassy!!

Your starting with exactly the same sats I did when starting CD!!! I was 13 7IBS and am 5'4!!! CD is a great diet and minimins makes it even better!! :) I wish you all the best for your start. It does get easier once your in ketosis and once you have got over the first week. Come to minimins any time you need support..The people on here are fab! If you like I can even be your buddy.. and help you along since am not too far ahead of you.

Greatr Loss with Lipo by the way!

Sarah xxx

Hi Sassy

I was in exactly the same boat as you having tried most diets out there (and just getting steadily heavier in the process). I'm 5ft 4.5in and started CD weighing in at 14st 7lb. I'm aiming to settle at the 10 stone mark, so not long to go now. CD has been the only diet that I have been able to stick with - I believe that this is down to how quickly the weight comes off (which i just perfect for my impatient nature :eek:)

You've already shown you have a strong will by giving up smoking (well done to you for that) and you know what the diet is all about because you've done Lipotrim before. Just take it steady, day by day, hour by hour, shake by shake, and get through the first few days and into ketosis - then you'll be well on your way to the pounds melting off!

I've spent many an hour on this site, lurking, reading, posting, playing in the arcade - anything to take my mind off food (and me out of the kitchen :D). It's a great website - everyone is so friendly and supportive.

So good luck for tomorrow, and make sure you get plenty of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: down you, because the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

I am starting the CD 2moro. I have tried a multitude of diets like most people in the past but always end up letting myself down. I used to think i had no will power but i gave up smoking nearly 2 years ago so i must have some! I'm 5ft4inches and weigh in at 13st 7lbs. I would love to get down to around 10st. I just need some help and encouregement along the way to do it. I am starting on SS as i believe just going cold turkey is the best way to achieve something (it worked with the smokes).Had a go at Lipotrim last year and lost 1stone in 10 days then went on holiday and had a blast! This time i have no other reason to lose weight than just to be happy!
Wish me luck Please;)

WELL DONE & GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sassy,

I am also starting tomorrow, and like you going cold turkey.
Good luck let me know how you get on.

Jo.

Hi Sassy - Good Luck with your journey!

I'm on day 5 now and finding it pretty easy so far...day 3 was bloody horrific for me but I think I'm over the worst of it all and am now looking forward to steadily shrinking!
I'm full of admiration for you giving up the smokes 2 years ago.....that is one battle I haven't even thought about tackling just yet.......you have already proved to yourself that you have a tremendous amount of will power and this battle will be accomplished aswell!

Keep that determination forefront in your mind and you go for it! Just imagine how healthy and slim you will be by summer time and you can get through this!

Good Luck again! :)

Good luck Sassy, let us know how you're doing.

Georgie
xx

Thanxs guys for your support. It is gonna make the journey easier knowing that there are people who have been there and done that and hopefully buying a nice tight fitting t-shirt too!

Back