1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting advice

Discussion in 'Exante' started by KellyJervis, 4 April 2014 Social URL.

1. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

Before you started with your Exante products, did you cut down on calories/carbs for a few days before or did you just start after a "normal" day of eating. My starter pack arrived the other day (yay!) so was going to start today but not sure if I should try to cut down on food before I officially start.

Thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

I would just start today. I never cut down before I started. Tbh I think the very first time I probably had a final "pig out" the day before starting! :ashamed0005: :D

Good luck and welcome xx

4. NatsNotFat

NatsNotFat Well-Known Member

I just went for it. No prep or anything. Had my final naughty meal night before then straight into 3 packs a day. It may just been you take an extra day to get into ketosis but people differ with that anyways!
    Good luck :)

5. KellyJervis

Thanks for the advice & good wishes. Decided just to start today :)

6. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Good luck :)

7. binkytinks87

binkytinks87 Member

Did any of you ladies get any side effects when not cutting down carbs/ sugars before starting?

8. Diane1966

Diane1966 Well-Known Member

Slight headache but that went quite quickly

9. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

I got headache and a bit of a bellyache but I was already suffering with similar symptoms before I even started so wasn't concerned.

10. misskaay

misskaay Well-Known Member

Good luck

11. KellyJervis

Started but then failed on Monday :( My friend gets married on Saturday so think will wait until it's over before trying again. Won some shakes on eBay so have extra supplies :)

12. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Don't be disheartened! Sometimes it can take a few attempts before you get going! Keep positive and be ready for a fresh start next week :)

13. KellyJervis

Thanks! :)