Starting afresh

Hi all

I'm new to writing on here but not new to reading. I've done exante before when my husband was away and I lost 2 stone in 3 months with the occasional cheat. Then he came home and the weight went on as it does. I've since had my second baby, he is 6 weeks old now and I need to tackle my weight. Had exante for a couple of weeks now but things have got in the way. I've done 4/5 days then had a wedding then started again and had another wedding. So anything I lost went back on.

Before the wedding on Friday however I had one of those life changing momens and the kick up the bum I needed. I was shopping for a dress for the wedding and absolutely nothing fitted. Before baby I was a 14, and on this trip some 18's wouldn't do up. I know I've just had a baby but its so depressing to keep taking your clothes off, put on a dress and either it won't do up or looks dreadful. I just wanted to cry.

Anyway I went to the wedding and had a great time and saw it as my last hurrah. Husband goes away again in 2 weeks until mid October (he's in the army) so I wanna use this new found motivation to lose as much before his return and before my 30th in November. I think I'll be able to stick to exante as being alone with a 2year old and a newborn I won't have much time to eat anyway!!

Currently 14stone, wanna get to 10stoone and see what that looks like. Only managed 10.5stone before and then it's gone back on.

Wish me luck! Xx

Back