Starting AGAIN! 3/01/2012

claireLLT

Hi all, Well I'm just on the build up to starting yet again on 3rd January 2012. This will be my third time, I lost 4 stone in 2007 but didn't finish what I started, put two stone back on again then lost that at the begining of 2011, have probably now put that back on again by now! This diet works for me and yes I can do it, I'm not saying it's easy because it's definately not, but I'm so fed up of the continual pattern throughout my life of loosing and putting back on again it's getting so tiresome now! This time I need to concentrate on what to do afterwards as much as loosing the weight in the first place, as this is supposed to be what the plan is all about or else what am I spending £72 a week for? I just wondered if anyone else has the same problem? I'm just so fed up and being overweight is ruining my life. Claire x

Hi Claire.

I'm back again too after loosing loads in 2007 and another in 2009. The diet works great for me too but I just have been having a ball since marrying wonderful second husband (in 2007 hence first diet!). This time though we have some fantastic photos of our travels and I'm really envious of the ones when I was slimmer. (Can you be envious of yourself??!!?? lol) Anyway, this time head is full of the memories of being fitter, slimmer and happier so that is my huge motivation, especially as daughter has her wedding in August as well, but I am doing this for me and that happens to be a good goal!!

I'm picking up the packs on Monday, all ready and checked out with LLC (Yes she is there on a BH, dedicated to her job she is!!). I wasn't going to kid myself and start before Christmas even though I was ready. I have changed a few of the photos around the house so I have reminders of what prompted me. I have downloaded the Runkeeper app so I can have a record of the dog walks and the static bike has been dusted off if my dodgy knee can stand the pace which it will do better after I've lost some of this weight.

Just off to reset all my Minimins stats and have a clean slate!!

Hi Foxtrot,
Thanks for the reply, it sounds like you're in the same boat as me and with about the same amount of weight to loose. I got my packs before Christmas so am starting on the 3rd when I go back to work.
I'm 5'8" so would be happy with 11 stone what are you aiming for? Would love to keep in touch with you and we can help each other on our journey. Claire x

Hi Claire, I'm trying to be real with a target. I was able to maintain really comfortably at about 12 and just under for quite some time. Anything below that would be a bonus but may be harder to maintain for me. We also have a big rally down to Monte Carlo and on to Italy at the end of April so I want to be as low as possible at the end of my 100 days. We'll see!!!

Really ready for this, I like the food factor being taken out of everyday life for a while! The forum is great for inspiration too so I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other often!!

Back