Starting again after 3years - such fun

lighterme2013

In 2009 i married my lovely fella after a 17 year relationship. I joined slimming world in hope that i would lose enough weight to lose & feel fabulous in a size 12 dress. Start size 18/20. I did it!! Hit target of 11st 5lb & felt amazing. Stayed at group for a while and thought i could carry on maintaining target weight without going to group. BIG MISTAKE.

I' m now a number of years later and back up to a smashing 13 st 6lb. So here i am. To embarrassed to go back to group, so thought i'd register on here instead.

Any food ideas welcome.

I'm going to complete a food diary everyday, any food ideas or help or guidance welcome.

Thanks in advance, Helen xx

Hiya welcome to the forum :)

You did fab to lose weight for your wedding! sadly iv'e been there myself lost weight last year, and then put most of it back on after falling off the wagon, i joined back at the beginning of the year, I don't go to group, and have just cancelled my online membership as i wasn't really on there very much, we have a thread on here for people doing sw from home who don't go to group etc so deffo have a look in there for a chat.

what plan are you following red, green or extra easy? or a mixture? i'm personally doing mainly red with 1 or 2 green a week.

Good luck hun, keep us updated :)

Back