starting again after a 2 month break

ok well had my first weigh in and lost 5lb but am retaining water totm know what a mean but am chuffed wi 5lb its a good chunk.

good luck rob69 im sure youll make it x

hya

hows everyone getting on? am feeling good and a lot more positive and in to it than 1st time round so happy happy happy lol.

good luck xx

Hi can I join in. I am restarting tommorow but going to do it slowly and just start by replacing one meal then 2 etc. Last time i did it the proper way I only lost 1 stone in 8 weeks but was ill with how it affected me, so need to be a bit more gradual this time. Looking at 4 weeks on and a week off. I have gained almost all of that stone in 6 weeks despite only eating the number of calories I was on on the plan.

I need to andMUST get this weight off, we are trying to adopt any BMI needs to be below 40 and ideally below 35 fo t not to flag up issues and delay things.

Hello again all and especially melissa (I pm'ed you).

Well beck on day 1 again after doing very well last week, lost just over 8lb in my first week so went off the rails ???!!!???

So half of this back on and will try my best to stay focussed this time! I don't seem to be very good at sticking to this diet at the moment, but can but try.

Only a few weeks until my weekend away so hope to have a little off by then but will be looking to maintain by xmas probably. That doesn't bother me, my going off the rails does and the way I can't seem to eat normally. If that was fixed, i'd be happy at goal or not right now.

So with head in hands, may I come back to chat?

hi giggles

welcome and course you can join in the more the merrier.

the way i seeit is as long as youre trying to do something about it you are already a winner. good luck with youre journey and keep us posted xx

hey flowey

welcome back, dont worry bout falling off the rails it happens and often as long as you have losses every week it doesny matter how small but a loss is always good sometimes a wee break is good.

good luck xx

Thanks Melissa. Hubby has suggested start afresh at the weekend as it's my birthday on Thursday and think he is taking me out for a meal in the evening so dont want to be too restricted in what we can eat etc

quite right, special occasions are different cos they dont happen all the time. well happy birthday when it comes and enjoy whatever you get up too xx

p.s if i were you spend the weekend cutting down the carbs then go for it on monday makes it a tad easier for the first few days xx

hey everyone, well got weighed yesterday and lost 6lb so thats 11lb in 2 weeks so well chuffed. hope everyones well xx

Hi Melissa,
I am restarting day 1 today. My story is much the same as yours- lost almost 5 stone for my wedding and then let rip on our honeymoon and have put on a stone and half in 2 months.
Got to get rid of it, so back on CD.
You're doing really well- well done!
xx

Back