Starting again after baby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by 27meadow, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi

I did Cambridge a couple of years ago have since had a baby who is 6 months old now and I still have around 10 lbs to lose to take me back to pre baby weight then another couple of stone after that to!

Really only want to do cambridge for 4 or 5 weeks or so my little girl is now weaning and I would like to be eating my meals with her etc. So planning to lose as much as possible in the next 5 weeks then move to slimming world or weight watchers.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachele

rachele Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Good luck and welcome back to Cd. I'm sure you'll get a great result in 5 weeks. x

4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya, in 5 weeks youl get a really good result. Just when you come off it do the steps otherwise youl pile it on again. Weve got kiddies a simillar age x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.