starting again after years of food abuse.

junesboat

I am starting slimming world online on 2nd January, my weight as gone to 14stone 10, which is the biggest I have EVER been, and I have to admit I'm deeply ashamed of this. (this alone usually sends me in depression to the food cupboards) but...... I know this can't continue, my health is suffering so I am asking help with meal ideas, which does not break the bank, and which are quick and easy to make. I really want to succeed , and I do like variety, so please, jot down your suggestions. x

June :xmascheers::xmascheers:

Welcome junesboat. I am new too and know how you feel. You have come to the right place for support. Everyone seems to be so nice and supporting here hence me joining.
There are lots of recipes here and I intend to add some of mine too. which days do you prefer - mine is Green Days

Hello and welcome, you will find all the information and support you need on here.

well done Junesboat. I'm joining my local group w/b 9th January. I've been half attempting to do it myself and it just isn't working :mad:

This forum is brilliant for ideas, inspiration and recipes, so I'll be checking in every day for help etc....

Good luck
Nona
x

Well done for taking the decision to regain control. Don't waste your energy on negative emotions like guilt. Remember, you deserve to treat yourself well regardless of your weight right now, or your previous eating habits. You can't go back in time to change what has already been done, but you can change from now. Go girl!! x

Thank you all for your support , its nice to be able to share things, and to know others know what it is like, and that I,m not on my own.

June :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Hi Floweryrosie, I like either, but Green suits me better simply because I like rice, pasta and potatoes. I think I will bve ok with the extra easy, once I get my head around it.

June x

Junesboat I mainly stick to Green days as like yourself like rice , potato and pasta. I would avoid Red days if I could but as I am anemic I have to eat meat and watch my blood count. I have never tried EE as I don't know how it works - got to look it up later and try it.

I will post some of my receipes later on after the holidays.

If you want a chat and support, I am here for you.

Well done Junesboat! :)

You have done a fantastic job getting motivated. You will find this forum an amazing support, as I do. I don't post very often, but love to read how others are getting on and gain motivation from others who have fallen off track too.

Michelle

Junesboat I mainly stick to Green days as like yourself like rice , potato and pasta. I would avoid Red days if I could but as I am anemic I have to eat meat and watch my blood count. I have never tried EE as I don't know how it works - got to look it up later and try it.

I will post some of my receipes later on after the holidays.

If you want a chat and support, I am here for you.

Hi Floweryrosie

I'm also going to be doing green days as I'm not a huge lover of meat. Really looking forward to it! I'm re-starting the 9th Jan....x

Hi June,

I'm just starting out (again) to, and like you my starting weight is 14st 10lbs. I know how you feel, I have a lot of negative thought about my weight and my seeming inability to do anything about it. I'm trying to get past this though, not turn to food or wine for comfort and to channel my energy in more positive directions. Beating myself up about my current weight is not going to change it, so I'm going to try and do constructive things instead. Signing up to this site and restarting SW is a first step.

Good luck with you journey, we can do it!

Back