1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again ..... Again

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Geordiehelen, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Geordiehelen

Geordiehelen Full Member

Ok now the holiday season has passed im getting back on SW and this time theres no giving up i cant use excuses like xmas or its the weekend lol. Im like a woman possessed when the holidays come its like i jst cant stop eating its a problem. So im now 10st7 as of this morning and i want to go down to about 9st7 no less. If i carry on the way im going it will jst get out of hand so i know this is the best place for me the SW forum. Im not going to meetings as i work shifts and when i miss one i jst eat more so i will be checking in on here. I like hearing every1s stories and recipes i think its jst as good as the meetings.
    I want to hit my target by march and then maintain it. I want to lose around 1 pound per week would be fine cos i know that it comes off me slowly i jst need to keep motivated bcos when i dont lose anything i start to eat thats my problem.
    Happy Slimming !!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.