Starting again, again!

fabregas4

Right, I've done this diet before and succeeded, I got down to 9.5, I was happy, bubbly and I felt and looked good. I met my boyfriend, we fell in love and moved in together. Slowly 1 stone crept on. Il go on a diet tomorrow I said, il just have this one last cake..... I said that every day until another 7lb crept on. Right that's it! Diet tomorrow I said..... And then I fell pregnant.
Well, my beautiful daughter is now 6 months old and I'm huuuuuge! For the past 2 months I've tried (pathetically) every diet imaginable, including this one and i now weigh more than when i was full term with my daughter! But... THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT!! Lol, really it needs to be. I'm getting grumpy miserable, I dont want 'rudies' as I hate my body. I just can't understand why it's soooo hard! I started Friday and Iv picked and snacked and cheated. I have lost 4lb tho, amazingly.
Anyway, I need help! How can I do it? I don't want to be sad, I want to enjoy my daughter and be all bubbly again.

I currently weigh 13.2 and my goal is 9.7

Sorry for the essay.

Does anybody want to start a yummy mummy group? Or be my diet buddy?

Xxx

fabregas4 said:
Right, I've done this diet before and succeeded, I got down to 9.5, I was happy, bubbly and I felt and looked good. I met my boyfriend, we fell in love and moved in together. Slowly 1 stone crept on. Il go on a diet tomorrow I said, il just have this one last cake..... I said that every day until another 7lb crept on. Right that's it! Diet tomorrow I said..... And then I fell pregnant.
Well, my beautiful daughter is now 6 months old and I'm huuuuuge! For the past 2 months I've tried (pathetically) every diet imaginable, including this one and i now weigh more than when i was full term with my daughter! But... THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT!! Lol, really it needs to be. I'm getting grumpy miserable, I dont want 'rudies' as I hate my body. I just can't understand why it's soooo hard! I started Friday and Iv picked and snacked and cheated. I have lost 4lb tho, amazingly.
Anyway, I need help! How can I do it? I don't want to be sad, I want to enjoy my daughter and be all bubbly again.

I currently weigh 13.2 and my goal is 9.7

Sorry for the essay.

Does anybody want to start a yummy mummy group? Or be my diet buddy?

Xxx

I'm exactly the same as you. The way I feel anyway, am happy to buddy up through the journey. I have twin boys who will be three at end of January x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I understand where you're coming from... I was just there, EXCEPT i moved on forward then got stuck and started slipping back. So now I'm on SS+ because I think my failure was trying to go cold turkey on food. I was able to do it the first time because I was just disgusted with myself, but halfway through the journey, I stopped beating myself up. Now I exercise regularly, so I feel like I would set myself up for failure on just SS. I am willing to go on until xmas, but after that, I need to go on a complete healthy eating plan and regular exercise.
Meanwhile, I'd be happy to encourage you on and be your diet buddy too.

Yaaay! Hello ladies!! Lets do this!! I have been good today, banana, strawberry and mushroom liquid all consumed with no extras.
I'm going to do ss but if I need a little nibble il switch to ss+.
have u both got goals? I'd like to be 9.7 by Christmas.........
Xx

fabregas4 said:
Yaaay! Hello ladies!! Lets do this!! I have been good today, banana, strawberry and mushroom liquid all consumed with no extras.
Xx

Excellent well done!!! How much is 9.7 for you to lose? Ive not set an ultimate goal, id like to get to 9.13 but not sure how that will look on me so am going to judge as I go. Ultimately I want to just feel comfortable. CDC thinks I should be able to lose all of my weight by Xmas if I am 100% not sure that's a bit high, would be 5 stones + but am going to stick to it and just hope to be at least into the 11's for Xmas. That would bring me down to the lowest I've been for many moons. That's also at least 3st2 weight loss. Fingers crossed :) I want to start adding exercise in a couple of weeks too though to make sure I'm doing all I can to prevent loose skin.

am trying to keep food and drink social events to a minimum so I don't have to justify myself to everyone nor present challenges to me. Just have a meal next week and a party next weekend I have to get through. The meal is the night after wi though so hopefully that will keep me focused.

Xx

Yes, I want to lose as much weight before beginning of December so that I can be in some sort of maintenance plan around the holidays! It is so hard to do this around xmas that basically if I can be exercising and up to 1000 plan I'll be OK and not be piling on the pounds. Which is what happens when you come off cd ss for a week (january usually brings on serious moans from many of us... last year I put on a stone!!)

enlightenme2 said:
Yes, I want to lose as much weight before beginning of December so that I can be in some sort of maintenance plan around the holidays! It is so hard to do this around xmas that basically if I can be exercising and up to 1000 plan I'll be OK and not be piling on the pounds. Which is what happens when you come off cd ss for a week (january usually brings on serious moans from many of us... last year I put on a stone!!)

I'm nervous of Xmas. But I'm hoping I'll have lost enough by then that I won't want to go crazy iykwim. Am also hoping to have made the gym a regular part of my day by then too.

Back