Starting again, again!

lillian

I am a serial dieter, Im so tired of joining and rejoining and falling off the wagon. This is the time I am going to stick with it, until I reach my target weight.

I hope this diary will focus my mind on my goals, motivate me, and give me somewhere to witter away to myself.

Starting weight loss journey right this second ! :)

I am moving house in 4 weeks time, so do not really want to start a class here, but wait until I move.

I have found a slimming world class near to my new flat, on a Thursday at 7:30pm.

In the meantime, I will follow the slimming world plan at home and hope I weigh less than my current 15st 2lbs by the time I join up again.

I have decided to weigh in tonight at the same time as my class will be and then every week from now on.

I need to get organised and have the right food in and meals prepared for late working (I worked late Monday & Tuesday & came home & ate whatever I could find).

I am having chemotherapy treatment just now, but only have one more to go, so wont have that affecting my weight and eating habits in a few weeks time.

Hi Lillian good luck with the new regime :) have you stayed on track so far?

Sorry to hear you arehaving chemo but good for you for not letting it hold you back :) I know if use the excuse to feel sorry for myself and eat lots of ice cream :)

Hi Lillian good luck with the new regime :) have you stayed on track so far?

Sorry to hear you arehaving chemo but good for you for not letting it hold you back :) I know if use the excuse to feel sorry for myself and eat lots of ice cream :)

Thanks Lou, I have stayed on track today! I weighed myself last night and was exactly the same, 15stone 2.

NEXT week there will be a weight loss.

Food diary for today

breakfast: shreddies and milk
Lunch: thick tomato & mixed bean soup & a yogurt
Dinner: omelette withtomatoes, salad
snack: quavers, apple, banana, plums

Food Diary: Saturday 10th November

Breakfast: Fruit & yoghurt
Lunch: Eggy bread with three slices of weight watchers wholemeal bread (400g loaf) plus home made soup
Dinner: Gammon steak & salad, baked potato
Snack: A scream/creme egg & a yoghurt

I have made a big pot of soup and added a batchelors savoury rice (chicken). It works really well, tasty!

Food Diary: Sunday 11th November

Breakfast: Fruit & yoghurt
Lunch: beans on toast plus home made soup
Dinner: lamb chop, boiled potatoes and green beans
Snack: quavers & a yoghurt, a few plums

Food Diary: Monday 12th November

Breakfast: Banana & plums
Lunch: home made soup and a yoghurt
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise & salad
Snack: a slice of bread with honey, a caramel wafer & a yoghurt

Breakfast: 2 bananas
Lunch: leftover bolognaise & a yoghurt
dinner: slimming world style burgers and chips and an egg, plus salad
snack: sugar free jelly and a milky bar

I have my last set of blood tests tomorrow, and am working from home in the afternoon, so an easy day lined up.
Weigh in on Thursday, I'm optimistic!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
I'm a serial dieter too. But I'm trying to think it more as healthy eating and not setting myself too big goals seems to be helping.
I'm not even thinking to lose more than 2 stones at the moment or it will see impossible!
After that I can set new goals :)

But we all need to find what suits and motivates us, hopefully keeping a diary here will help you realize it!!!
I'lll keep an eye on you :)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
I'm a serial dieter too. But I'm trying to think it more as healthy eating and not setting myself too big goals seems to be helping.
I'm not even thinking to lose more than 2 stones at the moment or it will see impossible!
After that I can set new goals :)

But we all need to find what suits and motivates us, hopefully keeping a diary here will help you realize it!!!
I'lll keep an eye on you :)

Thank you jooshik. Just weighed myself and hooray I'm 14st 13lb exactly. :D

I had blood tests on wednesday & my blood count is too low for the chemo to go ahead, so it will be next Friday now, boo hiss. I had a CT scan today for radiotherapy planning and that seems to be going ahead as scheduled thank goodness.

Happy about the weight loss!

lillian said:
Thank you jooshik. Just weighed myself and hooray I'm 14st 13lb exactly. :D

I had blood tests on wednesday & my blood count is too low for the chemo to go ahead, so it will be next Friday now, boo hiss. I had a CT scan today for radiotherapy planning and that seems to be going ahead as scheduled thank goodness.

Happy about the weight loss!

That's brilliant news!!!
Sorry about your health problems though. :( Hopefully the procedures will be all done soon and you can start enjoying your new skinner you!!
Need more good news like that! x

I have decided I will not post a food diary every day, cos its a bit tedious. When I can be bothered I will, cos once I have posted it, I feel I have to stick to it! So today:

Breakfast: shreddies and milk
Lunch: pasta bake, fruit & yoghurt
Dinner: Pork chop, boiled baby potatoes, green beans, salad
Snacks: Special K biscuit moments, Boots shapers popcorn

Im eating a lot of yoghurt these days, cos its free and fills me up when I have it with fruit, which is superfree.

So far today: Breakfast: egg on toast. Lunch: Home made soup, fruit & yoghurt.

For dinner will have chicken and slimming word chips & green beans.

snack after dinner: biltong & a boots shapers strawberry bar.

I really should be doing the ironing!

Well, I didnt rush in here to post my weight on Thursday, because I stayed the same booooohoooo!

I am still aiming to be 14 stone by Xmas, must not let a set back get me down.

So far today, have had fruit & yoghurt & some home made soup. Going to have chicken & potatoes & many veggies for dinner. Caramel wafer for snack.

Have had my last chemo (yayyyyyy) & have three days worth of steroids to take, starting today oh oh!

Back