Starting again and for the final time !!!

mrswindsor2008

Hi guys.

i joined this site a while ago and towards the end of last year i started slimming world but gave up ! i had a terrible year from identity theft to miscariage and then my house burnt down in october but im determined now to get on with loosing weight and making no excuses.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing my weight loss with you ( although i may need to ask some silly questions along the way lol)

xxxxx

Hi MrsWindsor, :welcome2:

My goodness, your year sounded awful, i hope this year is much better for you. Welcome to this site, and also to slimming world :)

You'll find this forum very helpful and addictive! :eek:

Good luck to you :D

it has been terrible but got a lot to look forward to now my first major even it a wedding in may shortly followed by the take that concert so want to be feeling good about myself by then x

Good luck Hun, I have been doing slimming world for 10 years and weight watchers on and off. This is the first time since joining in November I have got my half stone and now 2lb from my stone.
If your feeling down sw chips is the way forward lol my lifeline
Jodie x

it has been terrible but got a lot to look forward to now my first major even it a wedding in may shortly followed by the take that concert so want to be feeling good about myself by then x
Looking forward is the way to go, mate- It's the future (literally!)

Just because past attempts didn't work out for whatever reason doesn't mean you can't do this. It will take hard work, and life will throw rubbish at you along the way, but there is no reason why this time shouldn't be the last time

Good luck, doll

xxxx

Back