Starting again and gonna do it this time!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by prollybea, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. prollybea

prollybea New Member

Hi guys,
    This is about my 5th time doing the CD, first time I did 5 weeks and lost 2 stone then fell off wagon, the other times I've not even got to ketosis... This time I'm gonna do it!!!! It's my first day today and instead of feeling tired and hungry I just feel excited about being slim.... That must be a sign of determination!?
    Is anyone else starting out today? Or any advice out there from any 2/3 weekers??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
  4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Best of luck it's so worth it!!

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Starting again tomorrow :) good luck with your day 2 :) I managed a couple of weeks and then really struggled. I am really happy to be back on minimins and I am looking forward to chatting with everyone..

6. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    Im restarting every monday.. and the rest.. sticking with it is important, if you go wrong, carry on, go off course dont let it get out of hand and carry on, we'll all get there eventually!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.