1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again and hello!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by holiday-dieter, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. holiday-dieter

holiday-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Started slimming world again today, trying it alone instead of going to class! Thought I would say hello as I've read these boards for a week or two and everyone seems really helpful and inspirational! Just graduated so think I can finally concentrate on losing weight rather than studying/revising/eating! As I'm doing it alone would be grateful if someone could check what I've had today to check I'm doing it right as I'm just using mags/this site to aid me!

Breakfast - mullierligt yoghurt poured over lots of fruit

Lunch - asda wholemeal pitta, 1 tbsp reduced fat plain hummus with salad. Banana

Dinner - Chicken stuffed with low fat mozzerella, half a pack of pasta n sauce made with water, roasted veg

Snack - crab sticks, lots of water.

Sorry for long post, and thanks in advance :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KSDec

KSDec Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there, Im pretty new on here too , but not to SW. Sounds like what u ate today is fine. Good luck with it - I am really finding this site a big inspiration and helps me stay focussed
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.