Step 1 Sole Source Starting again and really want achievement this time

Still going (just) was a right grumpy ar$3 at the weekend TOTM also and just not feeling it at all
I just keep thinking 4 more weeks and I am done but then I panic WHAT THE HELL am I going to do them lol I can't afford another 12 weeks @ €60 not do I want to pay it
Seriously thinking about doing the 5:2 anyone any thoughts ?

Thanks Diane I'll have a look Cambridge is so expensive! And the worse thing is the bars which I like my lady only has the peanut flavor now so I am literally having the same thing every day !!

Hi guys!!! Hope you don't mind if I join the thread. I'm on the Cambridge diet and really struggling :(. Would love a bit of company and encouragement and to give some too :)

White choc and raspberry shake, lush! Cottage pie (ok..not as nice as LL Shep pie) Spicy spag bol (again not as nice as LLs but edible) Rhubarb and custard shake (amazeballs!!) Carrot cake shake.. again... really nice! Choc cherry shake.... yum...was like black forest gateau
Cheesy pasta which i ate with cauliflower and broccoli, was nice with chilli and garlic salt added. The bars are really nice too and i must say in prefer them to the LL ones! So will definately be switching to SnS
wrote the above in my diary... you are allowed an optional allowance of veg and milk.

Back