starting again at the wknd

Hi,bn a while since i posted,was reading peoples determination and positive thinking about starting back on c.d,its definately gave me the inspiration to get my ass back on the wagon, i was ssing for 10 wks last yr and lost nearly 4 stone, from 16stone 7 lbs down to 12stone 11lbs,it TOTALLY changed my life and i experienced the major side effects of the c.d,you know which ones i mean:self confidence in orbit,avalanche of compliments,buying nice clothes without a seemingly endless number of x's on them and the list goes on,my main problem was that my social life went mental and i got to...well cocky,rather than reflect on my weight loss journey and the rocky moments i had,i just jumped head-first into eating,drinking,clubbing etc and experienced a complete meltdown.im now back at the weight i was,possibly even heavier,back to the windbreaker jumper and tracksuit bottoms and my poor darling of a girlfriend (who was so proud of me when i lost the weight) now has to bear the brunt of my moodswings and constant moaning,more so when i open the wardrobe and look at the clothes i bought last year,so with the support of all on this site and my girlfriend i think i can do it this time with the harsh lesson learned,this sat is the big day and i cant wait to start off again on my journey,Thanks guys

weeheavyboy,

you'll definately get lots of support here and best of luck! let us know when you start.

Brenda

Welcome back hun, and good luck for the weekend. You KNOW what to do, and you know it works. x x x

Back