starting again but with a difference!

lilybean

hey everyone!
back again but with a difference before i attempted to lose those few extra pesky pounds through just dieting, i have now changed it, i have started running (currently training for a 10K) and have recently become vegetarian. I have discovered my new motivation behind losing the weight is now to improve my running and general fitness than purely concentrating on appearence.
however now im back at university and dieting in an environment i havent before and i forgot how easy it was for other people to try and sway you from the weight loss path some support system! this is why i now am seeking the guidance and support from the glorious people of minimins!
it does make me frustrated when people see you trying to make a difference and get 'offended' by it, do they not understand that i need support! got a text off of my mum telling me to stay strong and that is what i am going to do!
long live the healthy life :)

end of the first week and everything going to plan, second run completed today and with the exeption of a few blisters realtively painless :D weighed in and dropped from 164 to 157lbs hopefully the momentum will continue.
hope you guys have had super dieting and fitness week!

That's brilliant Well done :) xxx

Back