Starting AGAIN.. for the last time hopefully!!

Kimmy

HI :wavey: I have been reading everyone's diary's for a few months and have decided to write my own in the hope that i can finally do it this time! I have attempted slimming world so many times and find the eating plan wonderful.. BUT I'm an emotional eater and find this ruins any losses I have :cry:which only makes me more upset which makes me turn to food.. its a vicious cycle that I desperately want to break.. So I'm hoping that writing this diary and with the help of you lovely people on Minimins this time I will be able to stay focused and strong and finally lose this weight.. So welcome to my diary, please feel free to comment :)

So tomorrows plan is: Red-
Hea- 250mls semi skimmed milk
Heb- 35g bran flakes
Hea- 30g cheddar cheese
Heb- 2x wholemeal bread

B- bran flakes, semi skimmed milk, strawberries

L- chicken salad sandwich, e.l mayo (0.5)

D- salad- chicken, bacon, cheese, e.l mayo (1.0), lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes

S- danio yogurt (1.0), skittles (3.5), mini cadbury chocolate (1.5), crisps (3.5)

Syns- 11/59

Exercise- 30 minutes walking

Last edited:
So.. as of tomorrow its 10 days until my birthday, I'm not expecting miracles but a nice loss for then would be great :) my wi is Friday but I'm focusing more on the Friday after, just need to make sure the next 10 days are 100% on plan, then I know i have tried my hardest and can enjoy my birthday which is going to be a night full of vodka, cocktails, sambuca and quite possibly some champagne :giggle:i cant wait!! My aims for the next 10 days are:

To drink at least 2 litres of water a day
To not let my emotions take over.. I AM STRONGER THAN THIS
To exercise as much as possible as this makes me feel good and I am less likely to raid the cupboards after
To eat as much superfree as possible

Anyway tomorrows plan is: Red-
Hea- 30g cheddar cheese
Heb- 2 alpen light
Hea- up to 250mls semi skimmed milk for coffees
Heb- to be decided

B- coffee

L- chicken breast, frittata- eggs, 30g cheddar cheese, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, salad, e.l mayo (0.5)

D- cottage pie (1.5)- mince, onions, mushrooms carrots, carrot and swede topping, steam veg bag

S- danio yogurt (1.0), 2 mini cadbury chocolates (2.5)

Syns- 5.5/53.5

Exercise- 90 minutes of brisk walking

Last edited:
Good morning diary, what an awful wet day it is!! no walking today but i'll make up for it tomorrow :) Had a really good day yesterday food wise and its now 9 days till my birthday

Todays plan is: Red-
HeA- 30g cheddar cheese
HeB- to be decided
HeA- up to 250mls semi skimmed milk
HeB- to be decided

B- frittata

L- cottage pie (1.5)

D- chicken breast, frittata, salad, e.l mayo (0.5)

S- danio yogurt (1.0), 2 mini cadbury chocolates (2.5)

Syns- 5.5/48.0

Exercise- 30 minutes walking just to school and back

Back