starting...again! Need tips and advice

Linzois

I am so annoyed with myself. I started on 810, and found it quite easy at first but then extra foods started creeping in. I feel like such a failure! :sigh:

However, I am starting SS today, hoping no food will be easier. I am worried I won't be able to do it, but I know I can't stay like this. I feel so sickened and disgusted by myself I need to do something, so just hoping this works.

What tips can you give me to help me stay on track?

Linzois

I have the same problem with 810, give me an inch and I take a mile. SS is easier because there is no stretching of rules, it is black and white you can have packs or bars and that is it.

You will probably find it easier on SS as I don't think you go into ketosis in 810 do you? Just drink loads and all will be well once you get into ketosis. I find the packs a bit big so sometimes I split them and have more meals but smaller.

I'm in edinburgh as well :) I think you need to not be so hard on your self, find what is right for you. It will be easer to stick to. I think you need to be in the right head space for it to work also.
So not only do you have to do it, but you really want this, determination helps. You can do this! and ss is wonderful it takes all the thinking out of it. gives you a break for a bit. Just got to tell your self you can do it, you will do it, and that's that.

nothing that is worth it is ever easy.
I do think the key with ss and ss+ is loads of water it really does help :) I think we have around the same amount of weight to loose. People say its harder closer to the goal, this does not fill me with joy but I have a while to go yet lol

I think keeping busy helps, a new hobbies? what have you been interested in but never had time? knitting? playing an instrument? sign language? lol :)
I split the bars into quarters to make them last as well. I have never tried spiting the shakes. My friend does though. She mixes two flavours then splits them. She makes a Piña colada flavour, I hate it.

Back