Starting again - need to do this for my wedding!

I'm so rubbish at updating over the weekend, I just never get chance to come on here!

So another naughty day at the weekend, oops. Friday I stuck to plan food-wise, went to my friends house and she cooked a SW friendly dinner (she's doing SW too) which was all free/superfree, unfortunately we then sat drinking til 4:30am so that kind of ruined that one LOL. Saturday was a bit hard, I was feeling slightly rough from all the alcohol and was seriously tempted by a McDonalds breakfast however I managed to resist and instead I had a sausage and fried egg sandwich so that wasn't too bad (bread was my HEXb, egg was done in frylight so free, sausages were 4 syns). I stuck to plan for the rest of the day but then went out for a curry in the evening so definitely went off plan then too.

Sunday was fine and I stuck to plan all day, can't remember exactly what I had but I know I did OK :)

I'll do yesterday's food first:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk, banana (HEXb, HEXa, sf)

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs, baked beans (free and superspeed), strawberry mullerlight mixed with raspberries (free and superfree/superspeed), Freddo (5 syns)

Dinner - Diet coke chicken, last time I had this I did it with rice and we weren't that keen but last night I did it like a stir fry mixed with egg noodles, mushrooms etc. It was YUM and even Neil loved it (he's so fussy!) so I'll be doing that again soon! Next time I will do a bit more sauce as I felt it could have done with a bit more. Anyway that was chicken, mushrooms, onions, egg noodles and then the sauce so that was all free. Then I had a Galaxy Ripple - 8.5 syns.

Total syns = 13.5

So I can see a bit of a pattern here - weekends are my downfall lol! I had a couple of weeks where I had a good loss despite having a cheat day at the weekend but then obviously this week I had a STS. I then had my naughty curry at the weekend so will just stick to plan the rest of week and see what this week's loss is like, to be honest though I think that's the end of the meals out etc for a while. They just all come at once, I had my birthday meal with my friends one week then my birthday meal with Neil the next week, then this week it was the curry as we had my Aunty down from scotland, but I can't think of any other occasions coming up (well apart from my little boy's birthday on 11th March, eeek) so hopefully I can stick to plan a bit easier at the weekends now.

I'm not feeling too great this week though, full of cold and cough etc so I've not been to the gym for a few days - I need to be careful as I had asthma quite bad when I was little, I kind of grew out of it but can still get it quite bad a couple of times a year so I can't really overdo it at the moment as my chest has been hurting! Hopefully I'll be OK in a couple of days and can start going again. So not sure whether that'll have an effect on my loss this week either! :( oh well we'll see.

So how is everyone else doing? Will add today's food in a mo xx

Tuesday's food:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk, banana (HEXb, HEXa, sf)

Lunch - breakfast muffins (I accidentally ate these about 11am - they just fell in my mouth! I made them and then they looked too yummy to wait, argh!) All free/sf. Raspberry & cranberry mullerlight with frozen raspberries (free and sf/ss).

Dinner - SW free chilli, and rice (1.5 syns).

Snacks - I've bought me and Neil a Millionaires shortbread choccie bar for later :) 10 syns so hopefully I can avoid using any other syns today and that'll be just 10 in total. (EDIT: Grrr maybe not, the rice wasn't free and that naughty nutella! Boooo :( )
Half teaspoon nutella (yes I was that desperate lol) 2 syns

Last edited:
I'm totally with you hun, weekends are so hard. I really try hard to be good and maybe just have a glass of wine or a treat if I've been super good all week. I would love to get to a point where I am happy enough with my weight that I can eat healthily in the week and then have what I want at the weekend and it not matter too much. I am hoping to be at that point by summer as I love the bbq's, scones and cream, pimms, shandies and naughty snacky food.

Anyway back to now well done for staying on plan in the week and I hope you are feeling better soon.xx

I'm totally with you hun, weekends are so hard. I really try hard to be good and maybe just have a glass of wine or a treat if I've been super good all week. I would love to get to a point where I am happy enough with my weight that I can eat healthily in the week and then have what I want at the weekend and it not matter too much. I am hoping to be at that point by summer as I love the bbq's, scones and cream, pimms, shandies and naughty snacky food.

Anyway back to now well done for staying on plan in the week and I hope you are feeling better soon.xx

Thanks hun, I would love to be at that point by the summer too. I'm terrified we'll go to Greece for the wedding though and I'll gain about a stone or something! Eeek. I think I might start having a weekly syn allowance rather than daily, so it won't matter so much if I go over one day. Might find it a bit easier to stay on plan then too x

Ah hun, it's your wedding, make the most of it, eat like a pig and then come back and start again. It shouldn't take you too long to lose holiday weight. We're going to America it Easter and I know I will gain about a stone but it will be worth it.xx

Lol that's the problem, I have no difficulty eating like a pig! I just love food, always have.. oh dear. Thing is about a month after we come back we have our 'reception' back here and I'll be wearing my dress again so I need to make sure it still fits - lol!

Ooh where in America are you going? Soooo exciting x

I really need to think of some different lunches and dinners to try, I'm getting sooo bored. I like the sound of these breakfast muffins I keep hearing about, will have to have a look on here! Also does anyone have any good omelette recipes? I'm rubbish at them lol!

I neeeed some of these hi-fi bars I keep reading about but I don't go to SW meetings... how can I get some?! xx

Lol that's the problem, I have no difficulty eating like a pig! I just love food, always have.. oh dear. Thing is about a month after we come back we have our 'reception' back here and I'll be wearing my dress again so I need to make sure it still fits - lol!

Ooh where in America are you going? Soooo exciting x

Ah now that could be a problem. Just make sure that for every drink and meal you have, you have a glass of water to help flush it out of your system.

We're going to Orlando and Miami and on a Caribbean disney cruise. I'm so excited but really can't afford loads of new clothes for the cruise so need to get back into the ones I had last time. I've got about a stone to go and then I'll hopefully fit into them comfortably.xx

Thanks hun, I would love to be at that point by the summer too. I'm terrified we'll go to Greece for the wedding though and I'll gain about a stone or something! Eeek. I think I might start having a weekly syn allowance rather than daily, so it won't matter so much if I go over one day. Might find it a bit easier to stay on plan then too x

I came back lighter than we i went! The amount of steps in santorini...my legs were like a body builders when i got home!! Haha

Subscribing. Can't wait to hear more about your wedding.
I absolutely love greece.

I came back lighter than we i went! The amount of steps in santorini...my legs were like a body builders when i got home!! Haha

LOL yeah I've heard Lindos is the same! Wish me luck then haha x

Ah now that could be a problem. Just make sure that for every drink and meal you have, you have a glass of water to help flush it out of your system.

We're going to Orlando and Miami and on a Caribbean disney cruise. I'm so excited but really can't afford loads of new clothes for the cruise so need to get back into the ones I had last time. I've got about a stone to go and then I'll hopefully fit into them comfortably.xx

I will try to remember that then thanks hun :)

Oooh that sounds amazing! I'm sure you can do it :) xx

ARRRRRRRRGH! I am really struggling today. I reckon TOTM must be due soon because all I want to do is EAT, I have really had to stop myself today because all I want to do is scoff chocolate, I mean I really feel like a need a big MASSIVE choccie bar :( even my treat for this evening won't be enough I know it!

I had my muller yogurt and raspberries at lunch time (as I'd already eaten my lunch at 11am - oops) and still wanted more. I had a desperate craving for chocolate mid afternoon so had half a teaspoon of nutella thinking that would be barely any syns, 2 SYNS! GRRRRR wasn't even worth it!

I normally have dinner about 6pm but had to eat it about 5pm before I ate one of my children, lol. Oh and my rice was 1.5 syns because I bought the wrong one! Argh. I'm now dying to eat my choccie bar but determined to wait til the kids are in bed. Someone help me, I feel like I could quite easily have a proper binge and put that whole stone back on! xx

Imagine how you will feel after the binge? Or a big gain?? A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!!
How many syns do you have?
Make sw pancakes? Hot chocolate with marshmallows??

I think weekends are everyone's downfall tbh! I'm looking g forward to Saturday, we are actually going to stay in watch Saturday night take away and get a Chinese or curry. I love nights like that snuggled up on the sofa :)

I'm hoping we can actually stay in all weekend this time as if I keep not drinking someone's going to pick up!

I don't think u should worry too much about the naughty bits, just try and drink lots of water as I find that really helps. It makes you feel better too :) xx

Imagine how you will feel after the binge? Or a big gain?? A moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!!
How many syns do you have?
Make sw pancakes? Hot chocolate with marshmallows??

Yes very true! Well I managed to resist I had the rest of my millionaires shortbread choccie bar which I had enough syns for. Was dying for more, god knows how I stopped myself lol. Still craving crap this morning, well I'm really fancying a hazelnut latte, I could have a skinny one and have the milk as my HEXa and then it'd only be a couple of syns but still it means less for later then! What to doooo...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning, hope you battled the chocolate demons last night, I had wine and other naughty things :-( new day day today!

Oh no! Don't worry been there myself! I think you're not human if you don't have bad days. Yep new day today x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back