Starting Again :-( struggling badly

Kilobel

Hiya guys
Well today is yet ANOTHER day 1 for me.
I was ok for 2 weeks but the past 4 or 5 I have been messing & I knwo thats not poss on Lipo & Basically I have put back on all that I lost so am really miserable & annoyed with myself.
ANYWAY Hubby has started it with me today WOOHOO!! so hopefully with him on it too I only have to cook for kids & wont be tempted.
Am going to be on here daily from now on (even tho I havent qite worked the board out, bit of a pc numpty really lol) But I think if I log on daily & become a more active member I will get there.
So here goes!!!
Thanks everyone for being so patient with me
Niki

sounds very familiar to me hun! I am with you :)

I did it once before & flew theough 3 stone but I am finding it so hard thsi time. Not a good month tho with 3 birthdays a wedding anniversary NUMEROUS BBQs, I just wish other people wouldnt have a life too lol.
Woke up determined today tho so fingers crossed if I get to Sunday I should be fine then its just the first days. I am a typical dieter at the moment where if I can get away with a nibble & still lose then thats what I have done but I know that LT isnt about that & need to slap myself.
Good luck hun
xx

Hi hun i know exactly where you r coming from i'm on my 7th week the first week for me was easy and i lost stone then stupidly halfway through my second week i cheated it was so hard to get back into then i went and cheated again and all last week i couldn't stop eating. But i went for my weigh in yesterday and put 3lbs on its given me a shock so yesterday i started again it was torture i have 3 kids and a partner so like you theres always food and goodies in the house i am tempted but i made it through yesterday without eating anything. My fella had chinese last night and i sat there when he'd done with a big grin on my face because i didn't have any and felt so proud of myself for not giving in. I'v stood on the scales this mornin and seem to have lost 2lbs whoop whoop!! I'm just going to take it an hour at a time cos i know i can do it i did it yesterday you can do it too babe we're all here for you anytime you feel tempted just come on here and have a chat.
Good luck babe xx

Well done Juicy !!
It is such a feeling when you make it through the day isnt it? I bet you were so proud of yourself yesterday (You need to be).
I so admire everyone on here & I know WE can do this & if I have to log on here every hour just to get through today then I will :)
I hate being fat it makes me so miserable so thsi must be done NOW!! :)
Heres to a few months on lipo & a lifetiem of THIN & SEXY eh!!!

Well done Juicy !!
It is such a feeling when you make it through the day isnt it? I bet you were so proud of yourself yesterday (You need to be).
I so admire everyone on here & I know WE can do this & if I have to log on here every hour just to get through today then I will :)
I hate being fat it makes me so miserable so thsi must be done NOW!! :)
Heres to a few months on lipo & a lifetiem of THIN & SEXY eh!!!
i'm so with you on that i wanna be thin and sexy i dont wanna be a fat heffalump anymore. I spend most of the day on here lol i'd be lost without these guys xx

Kilobel, well done for starting again. It can seem so hard to get back on the wagon after a slip and a lesser woman wouldn't have managed it so you have that to be very proud of! Keep your chin up chick and logging on here is a great idea, keeps you busy and your mind (and fingers) off the food.

You'll both do fabulously, just don't give in, it's not worth it and you both know that now. xx

Im with you!!!

Hi, i am restarting lipotrim today, i tried it twice before but never got past the 2nd day :( sick of the excuses though, im now 1stone heavier then the last time i tried it and its getting ridiculous now im so depressed with my body.

Ive just booked flights to go away for christmas to see family i just saw last month..and i want them to be like :eek:... wish me luck, i just had my first shake and it was yum!! Going to try fit in some exercise today and have an early night!!

chiefbridesmaid - you really need to remember that it's only the first week that is difficult. You're probably sick of people telling you but it's true, after the first week it gets soooo much easier hun. The hunger goes away and it simply becomes a way of life for a while.

Let's not see you falling off the wagon again. This time is your time. I want you to throw yourself wholeheartedly and 100% into this experience and do not look at it like a jail sentence, look at it as a positive step in the direction of a happy, healthy life. Positivity is the key, keep your chin up and it'll be so much easier than if you concentrate on how much you hate the diet.

Having a goal is a great idea and if you stick to the diet 100% you will shock and amaze your family and there is no greater feeling than having your hard work acknowledged.

Also, try starting a thread of your own so that your posts don't get overlooked :)

Good luck hun, you will do it this time. xx

Rainbow brite thanks so much for the positive words :)

Im so excited to get started, my sister did it and lost loads of weight, and im ashamed to say i was a teeny bit jealous of her :rolleyes: BUT nows my time im going be a skinny minnie and keep it off!!

Good Luck il keep you posted on my progress:party0011:

You're welcome honey, use this forum as much as possible in the first few days as it provides excellent support and distraction from food. If you feel like you're struggling log on here and post a thread about it (before reaching for the goodies ;)) and someone (or everyone lol) will talk you out of it. This lot have been so fantastic to me, I don't think I would have made it this far if it weren't for them.

It's perfectly natural to be jealous of someone who has achieved what you desire but you will achieve the results you want this time sweetie.
Keep up the positive attitude and you'll be feeling fabulous and sexy in no time! xx

OMG I just found some maltesers I was suppossed to DEMOLISH yesterday but couldnt find them then lol. HELP !!
I feel ok actually, had a wobbly moment when I found em but text hubby & he just laughed but at least he knows they are there now so I CANT touch em even if I wanted to :)
Cheers for your reply it really does help
Niki

Think early nights are a great key to managing the first few days. I just found some choc that I was going to DISPOSE of last night (Wink Wink lol) but I have text my hubby so he would know if it went missing now & I CANT eat it. First few mins of spotting it I wanted to rip open the pack & pretend it hadnt slid past my tonsils but I have resisted & feel so proud of myself. WE CAN DO THIS, Hour by hour I think then it will get so much easier & your family will be so gobsmacked hun cos by xmas we will of shed stones on LT :)
Good luck
Niki

OMG I just found some maltesers I was suppossed to DEMOLISH yesterday but couldnt find them then lol. HELP !!
I feel ok actually, had a wobbly moment when I found em but text hubby & he just laughed but at least he knows they are there now so I CANT touch em even if I wanted to :)
Cheers for your reply it really does help
Niki

you can do it hunni just leave the chocolate imagine how you will feel once you have losts all the weight you want and also why you started this diet. i get my second weigh in tomorrow and cant wait i havent cheated once and hope i dont till i am at my goal weight i have tried diets before but never this one and hoping i do it and am not a failer on this one like the others but i think this group has helped me soooooooooooooo much cos if oh never found the group then i would have quit on the first day! good luck hun and keep us updated on how you and your husband go?

Thanks mad!
I have opened them & given some to my babies (who dont want em half as much as me lol) But I WILL NOT touch them. I have to do this. I did it once & they say that NO ONE ever does it again so I really must prove that theory wrong :)
Good luck & well done so far
Niki

Well done on resisting the chocolate. If it helps, I was a HUGE (in both senses of the word) chocoholic before LT and I will be honest and say I haven't craved it once - salad and salmon or prawns yes, chocolate no!!! I am amazed! I only recently started having a chocolate shake and it hasn't made me crave chocolate more!

I like that you have 2 mini goals Niki coz I think it is important to have small achieveable goals that you can reward yourself (in a non-food way) for. I have 23 mini goals. Can I suggest you give yourself 7 mini goals to get through the first week, each day that you tick off when you achieve it and at the end of the first week you treat yourself to a nice pampering something, a face mask or nice bubble bath or new lippy, something just for you.

You can do it and we are happy to help you through it.

Good luck.

x

Well its 9.10pm, I am just off to watch Big Brother (sad I know lol) & I HAVE STUCK TO IT!!!
Day 1 over YIPPEE, got a lovely black coffee in my hand & am so proud of myself.
THANK YOU ALL!!
Couldnt of done it without you & will be back tomorrow tho I am working so will be on late :)
Goodnight & thanks
xx

Well done you little star! Tick off that first day on your list and good luck with tomorrow.

x

Back