starting again !!! struggling !

Keen75

Here i am again... I did so well last year, i managed to get to my goal weight and felt fabulous !! I then went from doing ss to eating and drinking like a woman possessed ! Now i am nearly 2 stone heavier than i was in November ! Very depressing...i have tried several times to start again but keep failing so thought i would come back here as i found it so helpful last time.. Any ideas how i can get through my first week ?? Im on my 2nd day and cant stop thinking about carbs !!! :-(

Hi there, I was in the same position as you 6 weeks ago. I posted on here "Inspiration and advice needed" to get help. The advice given to me really helped. Have a look at the thread, there's some good advice there. Bear in mind that the second time around is always more difficult but it can be done. I have lost over a stone now so you can do it too. Get through the first few days and you will find it much easier.

Good luck

Im on day 3 after failing to start many times. We just need to get into ketosis, then we will feel better :rolleyes: Ive been going to bed early to try and help x

Good luck with it, stay strong x

Keep going have some coffee you'll be better tomorrow xx

Well my millionth attempt again today...thank u all for my replies !! Im so pee'd off with my self !! going to c my CDC in a mo..first time in 3 weeks and i have put about 14lb ON in that time !!! Got to do it this time..im feeling very unhealthy !! Wish me luck !! ;-)

Hiya honey :)
I started cambridge in 2008 and lost 4 stone in 3 months. But now, i'm back and heavier than ive ever been before. I started again on Friday, but a week previous to that i cut down on my carbs and fizzy drink, which has made all the world of difference to me now. Stick with it, you will be in ketosis soon!!

Thanks sinead...just got back from my lively CDC, and had my first shake of the day...had a carb loaded day yesterday...so starving but gonna keep pouring that water into me...good luck to u !! X

Goood luck on your first week!!
Only this morning was i saying how fat & frumpy i felt after 3 days of being on cambridge.. i had a doctors appointment this morning and discovered i have lost half a stone in 3 days!!!!! :D

Oh my god !!! Thats amazing ! Well done ! Hope i manage that...im going for an early weigh in on thursday to try and keep me on track..keep going....im now on my 3rd mug of boiled water ! Ha !!x

Back