Starting Again...Such an idiot!

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
So the last couple of weekends have completely derailed my journey and I've been soooooo annoyed with myself! Correct that...It was ME who derailed my LT journey :(

Firstly, my birthday got in the way with everyone insisting on treating me to meals out as gifts....then on my actual birthday I had a fall in the snow and seemed to have used the fact that I'm now in ankle brace, on crutches & basically bed bound as an excuse to eat.....so then the stupid part of my brain decided to eat whilst we were away for this weekend (birthday pressie from OH) as yet another reason to eat/drink as he'd gone to loads of effort to arrange....

i know how the spiral works...I know how to stop it...so why didn't I?

So here I am starting again with 7 weeks to go until I have fit into an expensive dress I bought for a wedding I'm going to and I'm feeling the pressure with being bed bound for 5 weeks of them...ugh!

sorry for the rant...just needed to offload as part of getting my mind back into the right frame....really have to laugh at how I seem to get myself into these situations and dust myself off...and get right back onto that LT horse!
:sigh:

Come on Mrsf. Get back on the wagon first thing in the morning. Imagine how much weight will fall off you in 7 weeks if you start now!! The bank holiday is over and it's time to focus. You can do this. Just make that first shake in the morning and get drinking your water :) good luck .xx

Ps this is what I told myself last night..lol. X

Mrsfeeneytobe at least you haven't given up! Imagine what way you'd be in 7 weeks if you don't start back :eek:. Its more the thoughts of doing it than actually doing it thats the hardest, after a few days you'll be flying :)

Sorry to hear about the foot Mrs FTB!

Time to melt away while you put your feet up lol! You can do it. Get back on the LT train, so you know where you're going, and the final destination is your lovely dress. Good to know your foot will be fixed before the wedding :) x x x

Hope your foot feels better, you can lose a lot in 7 weeks I've lost 2 and a half stone in that time, you can too good luck!!

Ps this is what I told myself last night..lol. X

Spooky! I had the chat with myself and am back on the lovely LT train woohoo! Easter was a bugger lol xx

Hope your foot feels better, you can lose a lot in 7 weeks I've lost 2 and a half stone in that time, you can too good luck!!

Congrats Emmy! That's the place I'd love to be....well done you :cool:

You're very right nod thank you sooooo much for the encouragement....am safely back on the LT train again xx

Sorry to hear about the foot Mrs FTB!

Time to melt away while you put your feet up lol! You can do it. Get back on the LT train, so you know where you're going, and the final destination is your lovely dress. Good to know your foot will be fixed before the wedding :) x x x

awwww thanks Teapot....you're photo looks amazing! Your words and pics really do motivate me ;o)

Me and my foot are safely back on the LT train and having to hobble to the kitchen should keep me firmly on it lol. Here's to the next few cranky days till I'm safely back in keto-land yay!

Mrsfeeneytobe at least you haven't given up! Imagine what way you'd be in 7 weeks if you don't start back :eek:. Its more the thoughts of doing it than actually doing it thats the hardest, after a few days you'll be flying :)

OMG you're spot on....each day I thought I should get back on....I swerved it as my mind was telling me its hard or just one more day won't hurt....am back on as of today and have been fine....the mind is a dangerous fickle place at times lol xx

You can do this - and you have that lovely dress as motivation :)

Have got the dress out and it's hanging where I can see it every day....thanks for the encouragement lass321:)

It's so easy to make excuses to fall off the wagon and delay getting back on it, it's happened to me so many times! I meant to start LT again a month ago but I found all sorts of reasons to put it off, and as soon as I spend one day eating I say to myself "well might as well start next Monday instead" and next thing I know I've been eating for a week... then I think well Easter is coming up and everyone will be eating chocolate so I'll wait until after that... It's a joke! The fact is, everyone will be eating and temptation is everywhere and really there are no excuses. If you want it bad enough, don't delay!! That's a lesson I need to learn and I think we've all been in that boat!

I wish that , just for one minute, all those people who think dieting is easy could walk in our shoes. The people I have met in minimins have been among the most courageous, determined individuals I have ever met. We can do this and we will!

So after getting back on the wagon on Tuesday and now back to my Saturday weigh ins...even though I can't actually get to the chemist courtesy of the damn bad foot....9.2lbs down according to my scales :)

well chuffed with that!

Well done luv, that's fantastic! Said you'd be melting away while you're resting your foot!! Fantastic!!! x x x

Well done luv, that's fantastic! Said you'd be melting away while you're resting your foot!! Fantastic!!! x x x

awwwww big thanks Kay!

Still can't believe I've sat on my now shrinking backside all week and it's still gotten smaller....here's to getting more junk out of my trunk next week :cool:

Cool! I'm looking forward to that! x x x

Back