Starting again, support welcomed!

Lola

Tommorrow I am starting hopefully sole source but if I struggle, will do some days of ss+

It is my 40th in 4wks and im really hoping to get at least a stone or hopefully more off by then. I have ordered a dress from ebay in a 16 which probably wont fit so have to get into it!

Have tried a few times lately and never managed to get past day one. Kicking myself now as could really of lost a decent amount before my birthday if I had started then.

Just really hoping I can find the strength to do it, as i know Im going to feel rubbish going out to celebrate if Im still like this :cry:

If anyone else restarting, maybe could help each other :)

Last edited:
Hey hun, how did day one go? Hope you made it through and everything's going well for you x

Hope you got through it too! I've been having problems getting past day one but I'm hoping .. Well making sure that tomorrow I stick to SS.. Would be nice to have someone at the same stage as me so we can keep each other motivated!

Hi Thanks, its day 3 for me now furthest I have got in a long time! Not been too bad, I think its all about where you are in your head. Im so desperate to get some weight off before I go out next month I just cant give in! :eek:

Ive found it difficult today but the third day always hardest for me. Right now that little voice in my head is shouting very loudly, but Im trying to ignore it lol hopefully tmrw be better, roll on bedtime!

Pinkshopaholic, if I can get thru first few days anyone can lol stay strong and visualise your reasons for wanting to do it. I have a list on my phone that I keep looking at lol

How much do you want to lose?
x

Hi Lola,

Thanks so much. Almost at the end of day 1 and doing well so far. I wanted to lose 20lbs before the 10th of march as I have a family wedding to go to. That's seeming a little unreasonable now so for now as much as I can lose until then. My ultimate goal is 20lbs. How about you?

Id like to lose as much as possible by the 15th March, realistically on what ive lost in the past I think im looking at around 16lbs but would lose to lose a bit more lol Altogether I want to lose 3.5 stone x

Lola said:
Id like to lose as much as possible by the 15th March, realistically on what ive lost in the past I think im looking at around 16lbs but would lose to lose a bit more lol Altogether I want to lose 3.5 stone x

Wow that's great so you think it's not unreasonable to hope for 1lb a day?

I dont usually lose a pound a day only in the first week. So far since Monday Ive lost 6lbs so hopefully be about 8lbs by monday then I have 16 days left to lose hopefully another 8-10lbs x

Back