Starting again, this time its Lighter Lite.

Janey B

:wave_cry: hello everybody, I am starting again after 6 mths as I have put on around 24 lbs[ugh!] My fault not LL. But as the saying goes, we cannot change whats gone before but we can change what is ahead,[something like that anyway]
My LLC has suggested I do the new Lighter Lite plan so I begin on Jan 5th and plan to lose my excess 24lbs over 6-8wks.
Good Luck to anyone else beginning thier journey, we all need support and I know from the past that this forum is the BEST!
Janey.x

Jan 3rd
Can I just add a bit on to my post, since writing my post on 1st Jan I had another chat with LLC and because I think it best for me that I take food out of equation completely then I am going on Refresher programme for 8 wks of abstinance, then going through my RTM properly this time as I did the shortened version when I got to goal before.

Last edited:
Good luck Janey. I'm a restarter too, going back and doing the job properly from 5th January - starting Foundation again properly.

Like you said, this forum is the best and the support is priceless xxx

Good Luck to you too Westiegirl, looks like we both want to lose the same amount of weight in the next 6wks, so lets chivvy each other along, I know from past experience that this forum is a life saver for LL's .
Janey x

lighterlife

hi i started my lighterlife plan today, harder than i thought it would be, cant stop thinking about food but my llc assures me this will pass. hope so as its a long journey ahead

Hiya, this is my 1st day too, finding it not too bad up till now, banana shake for brekkie and thai soup for lunch and dinner so leaving my choc to have hot at supper, going for a long soak in bath later as I know that evenings on my first few days are difficult for me!
Good Luck, are you on the Jan starters thread ? They are all a lovely bunch of LL's. Hope to meet up with you on there!!
Janey.x

Its better have started then put it off longer ;) i think that is the number one culprit, especially with me and my weight i always put it off.

Back