Starting again Today.......need support.

dani_doot

well ive done this before and lost a stone, so i know i can do it again, i just need the willpower.
Lately i have fell of track very badly due to stress and anxiety, and have gained a few of those pounds i lost, and i just feel very fat, and very frumpy.

So here goes to a new life of healthy eating and exercise.

My diet will be as follows:

1200 Calories per day 75grams of good carbs per day.
This diet follows the calorie counting principles along with the diabetic diet rules (exchanges).

when i previously done this i lost 14lbs (1 stone) in 6weeks and i felt and looked great, and i need to get there again and lose more.
im starting at : 157lbs
target weight for 21.12.08: 140lbs
target weight for 24.05.08: 126lbs

wish me luck, and please give me the support i need. my will power sucks without u guys. xxxx

hey you, you can totally do this I now on day 13 and lost a stone and 11inches from all over, just get doing it and try not to think about it too much that really helped me just decided what you eating then have it !!!! we all here for you keep us posted x x

well......my first week over, and it was disaster.

i have all healthy ingrediants and foods in my house, and my breakfasts and lunches have been super healthy, but when it comes to tea time, my and my fiance are eating out most nights. this is due to us opening a cafe soon, and working 6am to 6pm everyday sorting stuff out, so come 6pm, were both very very tired, and want to eat out.

its soooo hard trying to get out of this routine, as were just so tired, and have no motivation to cook.

anybody got any ideas??? i need help, ive actually gained like 3lbs this week. Gutted.

xxxxxxx :( :( :(

When i have done low carb in the past tesco finest ready meals used to be fairly low carb and quick to heat up!! The steak dianne used to be lovely.

Back