starting again tommorow

well i have tried many diets weight watcher bieng the first when i was at my heaviest 13 stone 5 on that diet i went down to 11 stone 13 put on weight i went back onto cambrige diet i then went down to 10 stone 10 i have now gone back up to 12 10

im thinking bout going back to WW but as i joined for one week then quit again just after the cambrige diet im worried it wont work for me iknow that this is negative thinking but i just really need the support

so if anybody has any advise that would be fantastic!!!!!!

i also tried going on the cambrige diet again but i couldnt stand the thought of loosing all that weight only to regain it
xxx

Hi,

Welcome... well if it is support you are looking for you have come to the right place, people here have made me very welcome as I only started last week. If you can go to a WW meeting I guess that would help to, I can't get to one as they don't do a evening one in my area.

I'm not really able to give you any advise really as I'm new to this myself, don't know how the cambridge diet works but from reading the ladies success stories here WW does look a good way to go and once you get into the routine it comes as second nature.

lol yep I lurve food too and why is it ALWAYS the bad stuff that we crave?!

But on the positive sides of things WW seems you can still have the odd naughty thing as long as you keep to your points... I lurve chocolate and couldn't live without it and thought there was no way I'd be able to diet with chocolate but it's amazing how you can!!

As for exercise...yuck, don't do gyms... but even if it's a walk to town instead of a drive or the bus then it's a positive step... have you got an ipod/mp3 player that you could listen to whilst going for a walk and then it might not seem so bad.

My OH has suggested after our meal going out for a 30 min walk around the block.

Hey, just wanted to say welcome to the WW forum.

I too done cambridge but couldn't keep going, I'm now doing WW core plan, this is my first week, weigh in on Saturday. I'm really enjoying it, but class leader did tell me I need to give it a couple of weeks due to being on Cambridge before starting. She said might take my body a bit extra to adjust. So if I lose this week it will be a bonus, I'll be delighted to STS after all the lovely food I've had. WW v CD is like chalk and cheese.

Good luck.

hi sweet ,just wanted to say hi and good luck.Ive done cambridge and LL and regained and couldnt stand the thought of doin them again ever so good luckxx

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Back