Starting again tomorrow and looking for some company in my journey!

Dax

Hi everyone.

I'm back and restarting tomorrow on SS for what is going to be the final time - EVER!!!

I want to lose 5 stone and get to goal this time and maintain properly so I can feel good about me, life and the world in general...:8855::rolleyes:!

Just wondered if there's anyone who's starting tomorrow as well and wants to join me in a bit of fellow support and pats on the back :bliss:(or kick up the bum:asskick:) as required??

Hi, just want to say good luck with ur restart, i rstarted 10 day's ago...just starting to feel better. U can do it.

Good luck Dax, we'll all be here to give you a kick up the bum, as and when required! :p

I need to lose a further 5 stone and have lapsed over Christmas which has continued well into the New year so now i'm back on SS unfortunately not with discipline before December so I would love a buddy who can nag/encourage and help to keep me on the straight and narrow. So if no-one else has linked up with you I'd love to

Reactions: Dax
Hi Julie

Yes, I'd love to be your buddy in this adventure. Would be great to have someone to "go the distance" with and as we've got a similar amount left to lose it'd be great to encourage one another!

What do you think we should do - maybe start a "Julie and Dax's Weightloss Adventure" thread that we could post on?

Back