Starting Again Tomorrow!!!

Shearer's wife

Hi Everyone

I did this diet for a while last year and then with one thing and another came off, I could actually kick myself now as I wish I'd stuck with it.
Anyway I'm starting again tomorrow and i've already got my packs for this week and CDC is coming on Monday to weigh me. I'm planning to weigh myself first thing (as I'll be lighter than iam now lol) but I know I'm in the 14's grr.
I need to get down to 10 stone and want to do it as quickly as possible so I'll probably need lots of support.
Despite writing this on my phone I've just weighed myself and here's the damage:

Weight: 14.13
Height:5ft7
So that's pretty much 5 stones to lose -omg!! Clinging to the knowlede that it's quick like Kate Winslet on that raft at the end of Titanic

Let me be the first to welcome you back, even if I've only been on CD for 3 days (can't sleep now!). Funny how you're at 14.1st and want to get to 10 and yet say you've got 5st to lose - cheer up, it's just 4! I'm used to weighing myself in kg or lbs - a stone is 14lbs, right?

At any rate, enjoy your restart!

tizzy51 said:
Let me be the first to welcome you back, even if I've only been on CD for 3 days (can't sleep now!). Funny how you're at 14.1st and want to get to 10 and yet say you've got 5st to lose - cheer up, it's just 4! I'm used to weighing myself in kg or lbs - a stone is 14lbs, right?

At any rate, enjoy your restart!

Good luck I too am starting again tomorrow I did cd for 2 weeks and lost 8lb but was so constipated I came off it for a week, my CDC is lovely and I went on Monday to be weighed and had put 2lb back on. Should have gone back on the diet Monday but just can't get my head round it again Grrrrr so tomorrow is the day, I have to do this!!!!

I've been taking fibre supplements this week - so far with no result. Luckily the diet is mostly liquid, but I can see this might become a problem. Will discuss with my CDC tomorrow.

Enjoy your first day - both of you!

OMG day 1 is nearly over and I'm ok,slightly STARVING but totally looking forward to seeing the weight come off quickly!!
Just going to get through a bit more water I feel like a camel grrr

Hmmm you feel like a camel - I feel like a leaky sieve!

Making it thru day 4 - got hungry today!

ladies.... i feel ur pain, i hav had terrible "blocked" problems on CD, i got some of the fibre stuff of my CDC yesterday, took a laxative to shift it and added the fbre to my morning shake, i done 1.5 teaspoons instead of the 1 and iv been moving all day!!! sorry for details but if u feel how i did there is nothing worse and any help on how to shift it is good lol

Funny you should say that, i've bought some laxatives ready but find them a bit 'harsh' if you know what I mean;-)
Wondering if I could do some 'gentle jogging' on the wii or will that effect my loses? Decisions decisions argh xxx

I've been working out every day so far - am going to take a break today. My workouts are stationary bike for 45-60min. In theory I'm burning about 300cal (and taking in 500c+ a day). Had my weigh-in today - after 4 days I'm down nearly 6lbs. :D

That's the good news. Like Miss H, I took a laxative this morning and am waiting for the magic to happen....We're not eating many solids, perhaps that is why everything is taking so long? :confused:

Oh God! Struggled with water today and my tummy is bloated and hard - Glugging away on the water now hoping to sort myself out! So tired too just want an early night

Shearer's wife said:
Oh God! Struggled with water today and my tummy is bloated and hard - Glugging away on the water now hoping to sort myself out! So tired too just want an early night

Hello , I'm on week three and past two weeks I has terrible toilet troubles I went 4 days without toilet and felt terrible so I took tablets sennokot went yesterday but I'm bit worried that I'm always going have this problem I asked my CDC how often we should be going toilet but she never gave answer so if any of you find out please let me know I get very worried about it x

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time and not feeling too great. Hopefully things will sort themselves out overnight.

My back still rubbish, going to organise spine injections. Weight up due to utter greed, travelling and staying in hotels, and generally feeling sorry for myself due to sciatica!! Two stone to loose before I review my next move, how about you?

Aw man sorry to hear about your back hun but I have a feeling this is the year everything is going to work for us! Got weighed the night before I started and I was 14.13 - gutted! Had a weigh in on my scales this morning and I was 14.8 so it's coming off! I get weighed by my CDC on Monday night and I'm hoping for a good loss but tbh I'm struggling like mad with the water and I've got loads of tummy problems - the joys!

Try senna tea from Holland and Barretts ( think its called Purite).. it works!! Put a sweetner in the tea, make a small cup and pour it down onces its lukewarm lol.

k x

Just checked, its by Ideal Health and in a red small box of 10 tea bags. I hated the fennel one so got the senna and mint. :)

Back