Starting Again Tomorrow!!!

Oooh thanks Kaizen I'll have a look for it. I've just had a sneaky peak on the scales and I'm 14.7 so I'm well chuffed hoping to lose even more before Monday when it's the weigh in with the CDC.I've got a trip to Paris booked in July and I'm desperate to go there thin and fabulous if I could get to 10 stone before I go that would be great (and allow for the half stone I'll put on due to cakes pastries and BREAD) lol

Just starting the water now - have a great weekend peeps xxx

Hi all, to answer the question, iv been told toilet does slow down on CD (every few days is normal) as were not eating so the movement through the bowels is slower, the fibre stuff helps massivly and my CDC said it should be used reguarly to stop it blocking rather than to shift it, its working for me and avoids that hard stomach feeling, im guna continue to use it daily throughout CD as im almost scared not to!!

hope ur all surviving the weekend!!

Hi Miss H

That's good to know - I've been ok this weekend which has suprised me as I usually struggle especially with the water! Just finished first litre now and glugging away. My stomach is rock hard so I'm going to get some of that stuff you mentioned had a cheeky look on the scales and they are going down so excited a bit for weigh in on monday. I just want it off now! Xxxx

It makes sense for the system to slow down because it's moving less solids - will have to rely on the fibre to work.

Having a good weekend - am very pleased with that as I was not sure I'd make it through the first weekend without going on a binge!

Oh god! Sunday night and I'm STARVING! Just having a black coffee now and watching dancing on ice - now THIS is rock n roll!!
Could murder a takeaway but will resist!

Love love love dancing on ice :) xxx

I wish someone could fling me round the ice like that! However, I'm more inclined to think I would end up with a serious injury!!! Lol xxx

Same here! I'd want that Andre cos Katerina said 'you can trust a Russian man on the ice as he'll never drop you' that'll do me!!
Have you noticed they spread the good contestants out to make you keep watching? Just waiting for James Cordon to come on and cut the whole thing short lol xxxx

Hahaha!!!! Yeah I always look forward to Jorgie porter, she is amazing!! Ok you can have the Russian, I will have Matt Evers!! Lol!!

Is it me or does katarina like to show off her chest every week!! This is the only reason my husband watches it!! Lol xxx

Yeah she has!! Poor christine doesn't stand a chance!!

I thought Jorgie deserved better marks than she was given!!! Xxx

me too! I definitely think they've got their faves. I was gearing up for a fight when Kirk from Corrie was given his marks mind. Bit gutted it was all difused, I love a bit of argi-bargi on a Sunday night prime time TV viewing! lol I'm now watching ' obese: a year to save my life' on sky2 to keep me away from the fridge! OMG how hard are weekends??? Awful.com#pleasegetmethroughit xxxxx

I know what you mean, weekends are the worst!! I definitely do better when I'm at work and occupied th whole time.

How much are you wanting to lose on the diet? I've got another 4 stone to go. Weigh in is on wednesday. Lost 9lbs last week...was totally shocked!!! Xxx

Oooh excellent well done on the weight loss!!!! Amazing!!! I was 14.13 and really want to lose 5 stones but would probably settle for 4 in order to preserve my mental health! My problem us I don't even have to be hungry to eat - I can eat when bored, watching tv, treating myself to cake when out for a coffee urgh the list goes on! I'd be happy losing 4lbs a week xxxx

Good luck hunni! Let me know how you get on xxx

2lbs off on CDC scales I didn't get wrighed by her beforehand grr! Lost 5 on mine but going to use hers. Looking forward to a good week and a good loss next week!! Operation water glug has commenced! Xxxx

Well done on your loss hunni xxx

Back