Starting Again Tomorrow!!!

Congrats on your loss - love it when the scales go the right direction!!! :D

Had last shake and having a black coffee to 'keep me going' totally knackered and got loads of marking to do grrr
Want to get it all done n dusted before biggest loser tonight! Compulsive viewing xxxx

Hope the biggest loser was entertaining! I can't drink coffee late in the day - it keeps me up at night. I'm finding on CD I'm late as it is - so far I'm going to bed around 1.30-2, but getting up ok in the morning.

Time for porridge - makes a nice break from work! :)

That's me too the only reason I had the black coffee was to try and get rid of the hunger pains. Day 3 on the diet properly after being weighed by CDC and I'm really hoping for a good loss! Worried about the weekend as days 4-7 are always really hard for me! Grr! Incentive trousers on outside of wardrobe so I HAVE to see thfm every day! Xx

All the time hun even when I'm just going in the shower as there is a mirror opposite them - feel like I'm being stalked lol how are you doing? God, hope I didn't sound like Joey from friends there! Xxx

I've just flicked it on - I like it when they show the results on programmer like this it usually inspires me to keep going. I've decided I'm
Going to treat myself to a lovely leather jacket this winter in a teeny tiny size

Eeeh I know the things we do - still it's keeping me away from the crisps so it must be doing something good! Just watching one born every minute to remind myself that my hunger pains are NOT real pain lol xxx

Still glugging away on the water. Will be getting water flavouring next week as I'm bored of normal water and I still have a long way to go on this diet grrr xxxx

And ..... The weekend us here!! Why is it during my favourite time of the week I'm torn between the delight of it arriving and the absolute fear of falling off the CD wagon?? Answers on a postcard please! Xxx

I had that problem in the beginning but once you have done a couple of weekends you will find it easy!!! Trick is to keep busy xxx

Morning Ladies

First litre of water is on it's way down, I have a strong black coffee and I'm ready to inspire myself with 'the biggest loser USA'

Let's all have a good weekend - on my scales if I lose 5lbs I go under the next stone bracket!! Big incentive!! Xxx

Still persevering but struggling tonight. Just having a black coffee and waiting for dancing on ice! How very rock n roll! Still got loads of water to shift only done 1.5 litres so far grrr xxx

Back