Starting again tomorrow

I have ordered some ketostix from eBay- so they should be here after the bank holiday. It's mad because I've got all the symptoms of ketosis but can still get mad hungry! I walked into town this afternoon and felt like I was going to pass out- so I bought some cold meat which sorted me out. Disappointed I'm not getting the whole ketosis thang going on- and if I drink anymore water I'll drown from the inside!
Oh- and I'd like to loose 7 stone. I'm 6" so I'm not quite Jabba the Hut- but much much bigger than I want to be!

Prissi said:
I have ordered some ketostix from eBay- so they should be here after the bank holiday. It's mad because I've got all the symptoms of ketosis but can still get mad hungry! I walked into town this afternoon and felt like I was going to pass out- so I bought some cold meat which sorted me out. Disappointed I'm not getting the whole ketosis thang going on- and if I drink anymore water I'll drown from the inside!
Oh- and I'd like to loose 7 stone. I'm 6" so I'm not quite Jabba the Hut- but much much bigger than I want to be!

I get really bad hunger pains big rumbling stomach noises too . I know it's so hard I went to

Vjdisme said:
I get really bad hunger pains big rumbling stomach noises too . I know it's so hard I went to

Lunch today all my friends ate 3 courses of lush food I had a shake ! Come home bloody pizza been delivered I've had a tough day I can tell ya I want wine I want food so much but it's easy to give up isn't it ???????
Gotta stay strong !!!! Xxx :D

Prissi said:
Well... I've met my consultant, bought my packets of 'food', had my last real food, cleared all food from my work drawers, stocked up on water and said goodbye to my family...ok, not the last one- but I feel like I'm going into battle.
Tomorrow the war against my weight begins. Bring on the ketosis (quick please!)
Wish me luck!!

Gud luck im starting again on tuesday but have tried diet many times before, lost sum but fell off & put it all back on again!! Feeling low about myself but trying 2 channel that into determination 2 finally do it this time. Gud luck hope its going well

lovelok123 said:
Gud luck im starting again on tuesday but have tried diet many times before, lost sum but fell off & put it all back on again!! Feeling low about myself but trying 2 channel that into determination 2 finally do it this time. Gud luck hope its going well

That's it get in the zone you can do it ! I barely made it through Friday and Saturday but I'm on the other side !! Yay it takes so much commitment and willpower to do CD but the results are fantastic x x you can do it !
My favourite quote ;

If you don't like starting over STOP giving up :)

Absolutely- another favourite of mine is 'when the going gets tough- keep going'. Apparently that was one of Winston Churchill's- he knew a thing or two about tough challenges (although patently none of them diet related!)

image-415462695.jpg

Prissi said:
Absolutely- another favourite of mine is 'when the going gets tough- keep going'. Apparently that was one of Winston Churchill's- he knew a thing or two about tough challenges (although patently none of them diet related!)

:D x

Nice picture- very inspiring! How do you get to upload pics? It keeps telling me my permission is denied- harsh!

Prissi said:
Nice picture- very inspiring! How do you get to upload pics? It keeps telling me my permission is denied- harsh!

U have to wait till u get over 50 posts I think x

Rubbish day- went out to lunch to Subway with my friend, intending to just sip water and fell into having a chicken salad with a smidge of light mayo. Determind to rectify the situation, I had a butterscotch CD mousse for tea- but then followed it with a mushroom/prawn chaser! Grr. Determind to stop there- but I'm now desperate for my eve shake. Ketosis- why have you left me in my time of need? Oh and can PMT head win the battle over Ketosis?

Prissi said:
Rubbish day- went out to lunch to Subway with my friend, intending to just sip water and fell into having a chicken salad with a smidge of light mayo. Determind to rectify the situation, I had a butterscotch CD mousse for tea- but then followed it with a mushroom/prawn chaser! Grr. Determind to stop there- but I'm now desperate for my eve shake. Ketosis- why have you left me in my time of need? Oh and can PMT head win the battle over Ketosis?

Just keep drinking the water and tomorrow is another day isn't it xxxxxxx don't worry xxxxx

Prissi said:
Damn- just had one of the mint choc bars- CD has moved on since I last did it! Lush :)

I love them, by far the best bar on any vlcd

Back