Starting again

mumto4

Been off plan for the past 5 weeks although i haven't been eating rubbish and have keep the weigh off but need to get back into the swing of things. Just made my shopping list and going to hit the shops. What yogs besides Mullerlights are free and cheap? bit skint atm.

Thanks x :)

Asda's own make of low fat yoghurts are free - They look like mullers and have just brought some more flavours out.

or why not buy fat free plain yogurt and jazz it up with some frozen fruit ? You can buy tesco value / or Asda smart price? Aldi also have an offer on plain yoghurt and some fruits at 49p

Lisa xx

Yes Asda's own 'muller type' FF yoghurts are OK, and a good sized carton too.

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

When I went to Sainsburys last week, the shape feel fuller for longer yogurts were £1 for a pack of 4 and they are free, they make a nice change from mullers. They also had mullers on offer. Not sure if the offers are still on though.
Hope you find some, I'm pretty skint at the moment too and it makes sticking to SW so much easier if you can manage to squeeze a few free snacks like this into your budget!
Being skint really sucks!!

If you want a change from the old yoghurts, Hartley's sugarfree jelly works out really economical if you use the sachets and make up a big pint of it to snack on. The orange flavour goes really well with strawberries and raspberries or any other fruit you've got knocking around.

Back