starting again

Woxywoo

Hi guys,
Well I'm starting Atkins again tomorrow (1st march). I've just had a very short stint on CD (only 4 days) and today I have had 2 migraines and have felt weak all day :(:(
It was my 3rd attempt at cd and I have finally accpted that it is just not for me.

I have done Atkins before very succesfully (2 stones in 7 weeks) and have decided this will be a much better route for me!!
Thanks to cd I'm already in ketosis so should be a straight forward switch. I'm sticking with induction until I have lost the majority of my weight before I move up the plans. So I'll see you around the board for a while :D

Looking forward to getting started

:eatdrink051:

Wox xxx

Hello, and welcome!

Good luck and keep posting. It is so helpful to come on here and share our ups and downs.

Thanx for the welcome girlygirl :D

I will be on here regularly as it's a brilliant support system and I love seeing how others are doing. I'm going to weigh in the morning and update my ticker with any weight lost on cd and just take it from there.
Oh can't wait to taste some real food again lol.

xxxx

Hi wox and welcome to our little Atkins forum. :)

Hi... welcome to Atkins. Enjoy eating again! xx

Thanx everyone

I just had some crispy bacon and eggs and oh my gosh it was good :eat:

Now....what to have for dinner ?? :hmm:

Hi and welcome. How bout a nice chicken salad or some cold meats and some salad?

A nice chicken salad sounds good, thanks for the idea Longratia :D:D

Just took some chicken out to defrost and will use some schwartz cajun spice on it to add some flavour.

xxxx

mmm yummy. :D

Or have a look in the recipe or what are we eating threads. :D

Back