Starting again!

isa24

:D Hello everyone I have been reading alot of your posts and I have to say you are all such an inspiration to me you really are.
I have been steadily putting on weight now for about a year and a half and it has crept up to 17.6 stones to be a healthy BMI I have to lose 7 stones, I am starting the cambridge weight plan (for the 2nd and last time)on thursday 25th of march and just by reading all your wonderful posts I have so much determination and I cant truley say I am so excited to start I cannot wait.
I know that it will be hard and I may feel like I want to give up but I will come on here everyday and I know I will feel so much better so I just wanted to say thankyou for being my inspiration even though I have never met any of you.(Sorry for being soppy)

Thank you, Hannah x x

Hi Hannah and welcome to Cambridge. Just get through the first few days and you will soon be flying and the weight will be falling off you hun. Drink plenty of water, take some painkillers for headaches if you need to in the first few days, after that you should be fine hun x

Hey Hannah, I know exactly where you're coming from....On my first CD journey I started at 17.3, got down to 14 and then stopped without going through the plans. Last May I signed up to restart, weighing 15.12 - did 9 days, lost 14lbs and then the CDC I was using told me she couldn't get anymore stuff for me for a few weeks, so again, stopped without going through the plans.
So, here I am, AGAIN. Start weight of 17.3 (madly ironic to me as it was same as first time round!). I am on my 4th week now, and have managed to lose 18lbs in my first 3 weeks. This time round I am determined to do it properly, I am sick of this constant battle in my life. I do not aspire to being a size 10, I know that I will not be able to sustain it and it will make my life miserable by trying to. My ultimate goal is to be a size 14 - in my eyes this is a perfect size for my frame. I got to a 14 before, many moons ago just before I met my hubby and I actually looked quite gaunt!! So I guess I'll see how things go along the way.
4 weeks ago I was bursting out of my size 20 clothes, and now they are oddly loose. I no longer have to wriggle into my jeans and do some lunges to loosen them up, they just glide on. However, the size 18's I have are still around a stone's weight loss away yet.

So far I have made myself dead proud with my 100% dedication. I had one bad moment last week when dishing up my hubby's evening meal, but abstained (by fleeing the house in tears lol). I am so committed to doing it and doing it right this time that nothing will tempt me to stray from it. At the mo I have raging tonsillitis and feel like poop, I'm struggling to get anything past the swelling in my throat, so I guess I am slightly lacking in my water intake but I am making my shakes with 500ml of water in the hope that it will bump up my water intake.

I really do wish you every bit of luck for your journey. To decide to do something so extreme (to me) means that you have no lower to go in your esteem. Already I feel like I am walking taller, maybe that's my pride in my achievements boosting my esteem/confidence, or maybe it's something else, I don't know....but I like it!

I come on this forum every day and I would be honoured to 'ride along' on your journey if you like xxx

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

Thank you everyone for replying to my thread, this is what i mean about you all we don tknow each other and yet your words of encouragement make me feel like this is the time that i will actually do it.
Jabba I know excactly what you mean I also do not want to be a size ten because there is just no way it is right for my frame all i want is to look in the mirror everyday and feel happy in my my skin and feel nice in my clothes.
I am just excited thinking about it and i know that if i give up this time then i am only sabotaging myself and making myself unhappy.
Thank you again for your kind words and encouragement it really helps!!
Hannah x x :D

This is a great place to get motivation. Even if you have a bad day and feel temptation, as soon as you post here people will help you get back into the zone. I think it's also good to put your thoughts on the internet (or paper) and just write down when you're having a hard time or just post about how much you loose so we can all congratulate you ^^ Good luck on your journey!

I totally agree with writing it all down - I have a random waffling post on this forum - not sure how many people actually read it but regardless, by writing it down I feel like I am dealing with whatever is thrown at me.

I totally agree with writing it all down - I have a random waffling post on this forum - not sure how many people actually read it but regardless, by writing it down I feel like I am dealing with whatever is thrown at me.
Yup, I write it down here, but also in a special diary I have lying on my desk. That way I can look at the days that were hard and see that even then I could get past those and felt happier afterwards. I'm also hoping that once I reach my goal it's something I can look back at and be proud of.:D

Hi Hannah I was about the same weight as you when I started, I really believe if i can do it then anyone can I tried everything and this was the one thing that worked for me. Ok I am having a few bad days here and there but thats me being rubbish but I am on day 2 of restarting SS and I am going to get down to 10 stone even if its only for a week I hope to be able to stay between 10.5 and 10 but if not then I will be happy with 11st I am wearing size 12 jeans already and my goal size was 14.

So good luck hunny coming on here really helped me just writing it down helped loads. xx

Fantastic post thank you I am starting on Thurs 25.03.2010 and this post is what I believe this weightloss plan can achieve and more.
Hey Hannah, I know exactly where you're coming from....On my first CD journey I started at 17.3, got down to 14 and then stopped without going through the plans. Last May I signed up to restart, weighing 15.12 - did 9 days, lost 14lbs and then the CDC I was using told me she couldn't get anymore stuff for me for a few weeks, so again, stopped without going through the plans.
So, here I am, AGAIN. Start weight of 17.3 (madly ironic to me as it was same as first time round!). I am on my 4th week now, and have managed to lose 18lbs in my first 3 weeks. This time round I am determined to do it properly, I am sick of this constant battle in my life. I do not aspire to being a size 10, I know that I will not be able to sustain it and it will make my life miserable by trying to. My ultimate goal is to be a size 14 - in my eyes this is a perfect size for my frame. I got to a 14 before, many moons ago just before I met my hubby and I actually looked quite gaunt!! So I guess I'll see how things go along the way.
4 weeks ago I was bursting out of my size 20 clothes, and now they are oddly loose. I no longer have to wriggle into my jeans and do some lunges to loosen them up, they just glide on. However, the size 18's I have are still around a stone's weight loss away yet.

So far I have made myself dead proud with my 100% dedication. I had one bad moment last week when dishing up my hubby's evening meal, but abstained (by fleeing the house in tears lol). I am so committed to doing it and doing it right this time that nothing will tempt me to stray from it. At the mo I have raging tonsillitis and feel like poop, I'm struggling to get anything past the swelling in my throat, so I guess I am slightly lacking in my water intake but I am making my shakes with 500ml of water in the hope that it will bump up my water intake.

I really do wish you every bit of luck for your journey. To decide to do something so extreme (to me) means that you have no lower to go in your esteem. Already I feel like I am walking taller, maybe that's my pride in my achievements boosting my esteem/confidence, or maybe it's something else, I don't know....but I like it!

I come on this forum every day and I would be honoured to 'ride along' on your journey if you like xxx

Thank you all for replying to my thread its fab how supportive everyone is.
Hi lulee we both start tomorrow i am so excited i cannot wait i know its going to be hard but it will soooooooo be worth it good luck hun!!!

WOOHOO
Hannah x x

Thanks for your compliment, and I wish you both every success, I'll be here waiting to see how you do xx

Back