Starting again..

Mumzy

Reached my goal weight of 9 stone 7 a couple months back but I didnt do too well with the maintaining mainly down to lack of exercise :( I know where i went wrong, so hopefully this time everything will be different.
I have a new goal weight of 9 stone so 11 lbs to lose.. hopefully in time for xmas.
Looking forward to it :D x

Yes well done for getting back on it! Im sick of losing and gaining the same 7lbs - so Im back on it today too lol xx

Thanks ladies!
Good luck riot as well xx

Good luck honey.. You've done it once before im sure you'll do it again no problem!! :D

Had a really good day yesterday, stuck to my points and did a bit of the ol' Just dance :D just had my weetabix so bring on the rest of the day x

Well done lovely! Im doing the wendie plan this week, its a low point day today, gonna take all my will power cos Im effing starving lol xx

lol, you'll be ok :) make sure you have some 0 point foods to hand :) i will deffo be doing Wendie again if i hit a plateaux ( sp? ) like last time. Good luck xx

Thank you :) and you too xx

Reached my goal weight of 9 stone 7 a couple months back but I didnt do too well with the maintaining mainly down to lack of exercise :( I know where i went wrong, so hopefully this time everything will be different.
I have a new goal weight of 9 stone so 11 lbs to lose.. hopefully in time for xmas.
Looking forward to it :D x

good luck mate, well done for coming back as soon as you spotted the damage! :cool:

good luck mate, well done for coming back as soon as you spotted the damage! :cool:

Thank hun.. WOW you stats are amazing.. youve done amazingly well xxx

Back