Starting again!

Sarahj79

Hi all, I'm new here, I'm trying to get my motivation back, I'm not sure where it went! I started SW (again) a month ago, lost the first week, gained a little the second week and now haven't been for two weeks! I even paid for ten weeks up front, not sure what's wrong with me. I have a lot to lose about 5 and a half stone, which seems impossible right now. I have two small children, who are 3 and almost 2. My main reason for wanting to lose weight is to be healthy and set them a good example, also to feel good about myself, which i haven't done for a very long time. I have had hypnotherapy, which worked for a while but once I stopped going to the sessions I seemed to forget about it. Anyway have been Reading a few post on here and decided to aim to lose 30lbs in 15 weeks, as that is when I'm going to Greece with Hubby, my parents are looking after the kids for a whole week!, my weigh in day is Monday, will def go back to SW next week :)

Hi and welcome. Aim for a good day at a time and write down everything you eat and drink. Also you could put holiday brochure pics on your fridge to inspire you.

Irene xx

Thanks for the reply, gonna put brochure pics on fridge and food cupboard, great idea thanks, going for first weigh in for three weeks tonight, it's not going to be pleasant, but this time next week I'm sure it will be!:)

Good luck! SW is awesome! X

Back