Original Starting again!!

shelley0363

Im starting again this morning on red days. Did them years ago and lost a stone in a month!! Have tried EE since and I just don't lose the same :( think I'm better when I don't have many carbs. I keep saying I will start the C25K as well! I have the app and everything I just gotta get my big bum out there!

Just thought I'd say hi!!

Hi Shelley I started 2 weeks ago doing it myself from home as dont have a SW near where i stay someone very kindly gave me the info on it I have been doing the red days since i started and seems to be working as i've lost 8lbs which i am delighted with and finding this site has been fantastic Good luck Meg xx

It's couch to 5k it's an app that helps you get started with running, NHS do a podcast too, it's 9 weeks and you run 3 times a week starting off at 1 min run then 1.5 min walk and it gets harder as the weeks go on, by the end of it you should be able to run 5k or 30 mins straight.

megygogs said:
Hi Shelley I started 2 weeks ago doing it myself from home as dont have a SW near where i stay someone very kindly gave me the info on it I have been doing the red days since i started and seems to be working as i've lost 8lbs which i am delighted with and finding this site has been fantastic Good luck Meg xx

I'm doing it myself now too, I was subscribed but I can't afford to renew and I can't get to class as I have my daughter 5 and twin boys who are 1 now, it's a great eating plan if you can stick to it!! Well done on your weight loss u hope I have some success this time.

It's couch to 5k it's an app that helps you get started with running, NHS do a podcast too, it's 9 weeks and you run 3 times a week starting off at 1 min run then 1.5 min walk and it gets harder as the weeks go on, by the end of it you should be able to run 5k or 30 mins straight.

Wow that sounds amazing, I'd love to be able to run 5k! Thanks, i'll look into that!

Well it's in the app store there's a couple to chose from, I'll update on how I get on!!

There is a thread about it as well, think it's in the health and fitness forum.

Back