Starting again.....

first timer

Ok here goes for another lipotrim start, I have done the diet for 7 weeks before no problem but can't seem to get by day 1 I only have a stone to loose and know a few weeks would drop it so shy can't I get going. Help required am off work with bad back at min so need ideas to keep me busy.

Thanks to anyone that had read

Hi, welcome back. Congarts on staying with LT so long last time. Last stone will take you no time. You need ideas? Read the posts - advices, inspirational photos. This will keep you busy.
If you have a time - play some games? Watch films?
How about take care of your old photos and create an album? This will take you some time :)

I am sure, others will add some more ideas.

Sorry if I am being a bit dense here, but I didn't think that LT was the best diet to chose if you had less than two/three stone to lose overall. Bearing in mind the re-feed time by the time you get into the third week you'd be planning re-feed if you only have 14lbs to lose!?

Thoughts from others appreciated.

lisa x
Thanks to anyone that had read[/QUOTE]

If you've done LT before then it's a great way to lose a stone .....bear in mind that you won't lose anything like as much as you may have done when you had a lot more to lose. It's so hard to lose a stone on the likes of ww (look at my stats below to see what I mean) and takes forever! I'm planning on finally getting to target on LT even though, like you, it's only about a stone.....good luck:D

Back