Starting Again

Dee

Starting CD tomorrow after years of saying I will start tomorrow. :cry: I am a little scared as I really do not want to fail this time. Fingers crossed I will succeed.:) I have 5 stone to wave good bye to once and for all.:wave_cry:

Welcome Dee and great that you are joining us on the fabulous CD journey. The weight will soon be dropping off.

Georgie
x

hi

:welcome: dee... This is a fab diet if u stick to it and dont have the odd blip like myself:gen157: if only i coule be on a desert island lol and then i might just stick it 100%..:D Anyway look forward to hearing about your journey..

sharonx

Welcome and good luck!

In my (very limited) experience the hardest part is getting back into the diet if you have a blip. So my only advice would be to try very hard not to let that blip happen once you have started CD!

Good luck and soon we'll all be waving goodbye to your 5 stones as it disappears! :D

Mocha

Welcome and good luck

Hi and welcome,
You will get loads of support on this site its fantastic and the diet really does work if you stick to it.
Good luck with you journey I'm sure you will do well:D

Good luck - you can do it!! Stay positive and keep focused on all the reasons you are doing this and you will be just fine ;):D

Back