Starting Again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dee, 28 October 2007.

1. Dee

Dee New Member

Starting CD tomorrow after years of saying I will start tomorrow. :cry: I am a little scared as I really do not want to fail this time. Fingers crossed I will succeed.:) I have 5 stone to wave good bye to once and for all.:wave_cry:
  2. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Welcome Dee and great that you are joining us on the fabulous CD journey. The weight will soon be dropping off.

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good luck dee, we are all here for u!!
  4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Well-Known Member

:welcome: dee... This is a fab diet if u stick to it and dont have the odd blip like myself:gen157: if only i coule be on a desert island lol and then i might just stick it 100%..:D Anyway look forward to hearing about your journey..

5. Mochaj

Mochaj Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck!

In my (very limited) experience the hardest part is getting back into the diet if you have a blip. So my only advice would be to try very hard not to let that blip happen once you have started CD!

Good luck and soon we'll all be waving goodbye to your 5 stones as it disappears! :D

6. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

Welcome To The World Of Minimins And Cambridge . I Have Found So Much Support On Here, When You Feel Down Come On Here And Some One Will Be Right Along To Pick You Up ! Good Luck With The Diet And There Will Be A Slim You For Xmas.
  7. iwditt

iwditt Active Member

Welcome and good luck

Hi and welcome,
    You will get loads of support on this site its fantastic and the diet really does work if you stick to it.
    Good luck with you journey I'm sure you will do well:D
  8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

[​IMG] DEE

& Welcome to minimins, it's a great place to be with loads of support. Now you've made up your mind to shed those pounds you will do in no time.

Good luck i look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink!
  9. Dee

Dee New Member

Thanks for all your kind words. Will let you know how I get on.
  10. storm_survivor

storm_survivor Active Member

Hi Dee

I'm restarting tomorrow after several failed attempts, and really want to succeed this time too!

Good luck to ya x
  11. LisaL

LisaL Well-Known Member

The best of luck to you! ;)
  12. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Good luck - you can do it!! Stay positive and keep focused on all the reasons you are doing this and you will be just fine ;):D