starting again

clair-louise

His is my second time on lp last time I lost 25lb in 4 weeks and that's my plan this time too only going to aim for 6 weeks. My kids are happy because on this diet I feel the need to feed everyone and end up being the baking queen. Cooking meals full fills a need in me. I have my brothers wedding at the end of April and I'm going to lose a couple of dress sizes . This forum really helped me last time so I've come back to read posts and get support. Wish me luck

Welcome Back! I'm back too:( I'm only off it since August but I have gained 10 lbs. I want to lose that 10 and keep going until I get to 11 stone. I did 10 wks last time and just had enough.. back to finish the mission now :)

Hi Claire Louise! Gosh, I am back again too and have a wedding late April! Last did LT 2 years ago and lost 17lb in 5 weeks and hoping for similar this time. First time on the forum though and I think it will help.
On day 4 today, sneaky weigh in has shown lost 3lb so far so not bad!
This diet makes me obsessed with cooking and baking too, am lying in bed drinking water and looking in cooking magazines!
Good luck!

Yes, it is, but stick with it! Do a bit of exercise or set yourself a task, I have been re-grouting my kitchen tiled floor to keep me occupied (not recommended) but you could sort out your wardrobe into stuff you will be able to throw away soon!

Lecky and patchesmum good luck to use feeling good about ourselves for the up and coming wedding we are attending . I know I won't be lovely and slim by then just looking and feeling better about myself

Back