Step 1 Sole Source + starting again

Kes

Gold Member
Am I completely insane starting this close to Christmas...

I start on Monday back having 4 packs :)

It takes a little bit of madness to go on this diet anyway. Just think you could be a stone lighter for Christmas, so of course it is the right choice.

Good luck.

That is so very true....

I think I have forgotten how good I can feel after a few days and weeks of being on it...

Starting today.... yay
Bring on that good feeling again.

Starting today.... yay
Bring on that good feeling again.

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck!

I'm having a few drinks over Xmas cava or prosecco as low carb an fish and veg when eating out :)

You can do it!

Good luck!

I'm having a few drinks over Xmas cava or prosecco as low carb an fish and veg when eating out :)

You can do it!

im not a big drinker so im ok with not drinking, and i will be chosing low carb if we do go out over the festive season, but going to try and not go out if we can...
(we dont have much planned this year anyway so thats ok with me)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well today i have been asleep most of it.. ive woken up with the start of a cold, totm and a headache... lol

i slept till 12:15pm, so im kinda guessing that my body needed the sleep. so its kinda worked in my favor i had a choc mint shake when i got up at 1:30 ish, and i will have some more later... not sure what flavors i am gonna have yet. lol

well i got through day one :)

Back