Starting again

I had my first weigh in tonight since restarting and lost 5.5lbs!
Thursday and Friday didn't go to plan since needed to do a shop but have been following 100% since Saturday.

Hope everyone else are having good weeks :)

I lost 2.5 at my weigh in on Saturday. I was a little disappointed, especially when on Sunday my home scales (which weigh the same as my group scales), said I'd lost 3lbs overnight! I have been really bloated!

Glad you're getting yourself back on track, keep me updated! X

How's everyone doing?
I've been keeping to plan ok, but yesterday and today I'm really tempted to snack. Haven't went over my syns yet but very easily could've if I didn't stop myself!

My second weigh in is coming up. Don't feel any slimmer, times like this I hate not having scales so I could check!! When I did I was checking everyday, think I got a bit obsessive!

2.5 is great capri_gal, its going in the right direction!

Hi everyone I've not been on here for ages but I did sw ages ago and lost over 2st then came to a stop so joined ww but didn't enjoy it as much as sw so I'm now doing it at home and its only been a few days but I'm so motivated since reading lots of posts on here x

That's great Manda72. Are you slimming for anything special? x

How's everyone doing?
I've been keeping to plan ok, but yesterday and today I'm really tempted to snack. Haven't went over my syns yet but very easily could've if I didn't stop myself!

My second weigh in is coming up. Don't feel any slimmer, times like this I hate not having scales so I could check!! When I did I was checking everyday, think I got a bit obsessive!

2.5 is great capri_gal, its going in the right direction!

I'm a serial weigher but to be honest, it really motivates me. If I see the lbs coming off I feel good. If I see a maintain then it makes me try harder. The consultants at SW always tell you to refrain but I always disobey ;-) x

Hey all, I'm also a re joiner...have done many many diets but am really hoping that this is the one for me and my year,
Started on Thursday and have been on it 100% since then, have also done 2 Zumba classes and been swimming, 26 lengths the first time and 28 tonight :)
Have lots to loose so hope the frame of mind I'm in continues :/

Hope everyone's had a gd day xx

Well done capri gal thats great x I know we would all love to lose lots every week but think about it in 14 wks at even 1lb a wk its 1 stone xxx

well i weighed today but gained 1lb, my own fault so as off now writing everything down x hope everyone else is doing good xxx

well i weighed today but gained 1lb, my own fault so as off now writing everything down x hope everyone else is doing good xxx

I think writing it down helps, i'd forget what syns i'd had otherwise! good luck for the week ahead.

Back from group and lost 3lbs this week. Thats 8.5lbs in 2 weeks so I'm happy, thought with restarting the losses might be slower.

I think writing it down helps, i'd forget what syns i'd had otherwise! good luck for the week ahead.

Back from group and lost 3lbs this week. Thats 8.5lbs in 2 weeks so I'm happy, thought with restarting the losses might be slower.

Aww well done hun and yes im gonna be writing everything down as thats probably where ive gone wrong goodluck for this week xx

hi ive been writing it all down this week so hopeully it will be good on weds xx

hi hun hope you've been doin ok i lost 3lb this week and wrote everything down lol xx

hi hun hope you've been doin ok i lost 3lb this week and wrote everything down lol xx

That's brilliant!! I lost 1lb this week, to be honest would've liked more but as long as I keep losing I'l be happy enough. My aim this week is to drink more water. I never drink enough unless I keep telling myself to drink! Are you writing everything down again this week? Last week I only wrote down syns and then kept a diary on here but sometimes I'd forget what I'd ate. I think it's better to write it as I eat it!

Hey all, I'm also a re joiner...have done many many diets but am really hoping that this is the one for me and my year,
Started on Thursday and have been on it 100% since then, have also done 2 Zumba classes and been swimming, 26 lengths the first time and 28 tonight :)
Have lots to loose so hope the frame of mind I'm in continues :/

Hope everyone's had a gd day xx

Hope you've had a good week, that's a lot of body magic!! Well done! I haven't been exercising at all, know I should though :)

Back