Starting again :-(

Diet round: Lost count
Dukan Diet round 2:

After being on what feels like every diet under the sun and failing miserably im starting again tomorrow (tuesday 22nd Oct) and Dukan is my new best friend.

I did the diet a while back and lost a good amount of weight but a holiday threw me off course and I never got back on the wagon!

The reason I chose Dukan again after trying a fair amount of other diets (slimming world, cambridge, south beach the list could go on!) was because when I did the Dukan I was never hungry, I always felt pretty full which made me miss naughty food a whole lot less.

So here we go again, my last attempt at Dukan as failure is not an option, hopefully in the 2 months between now and xmas I can lose my christmas pudding look and prevent being mistaken for desert.

Please feel free to read my ramblings and give me a good talking to when im not being a good girl!

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and post my starting weigh before attack attack attack!

Good luck everyone, lets do this!

#get rid of the christmas pudding look!

2 days in and I feel pretty good. Mind you during the week has always been easier for me it's over the weekend that I struggle.

Forgot to update my start weight but I started at 13 stone 2lbs.

I finish attack on Friday and wondered if I should weigh myself after that or do it after a week? Advise welcome x

I'm sure in the book the Dr says to weigh regularly in the beginning as the loss can be so motivating - maybe weigh in on Saturday, if you say that it's the weekends where you struggle? Hopefully you'll have a nice big loss which will help to keep you in the zone! Good luck, please keep posting.

I'd weigh in, the loss after attack is usually very motivating.

thanks for the advice ladies I think I will weigh in saturday and that will hopefully give me the motivation to get through the weekend!

Thanks again for your help and have great weekends :)

Back