Starting again..

Dennie

Hi,

I started cd in January and after a fantastic and successful start with good weight loss, I gave up and thought I could do it on my own....alas, I'm here to start again.

Recently I have seen tv ads for Lighter Life which I understand is a more expensive version of cd and decided that now is the time, good job too, today I re-joined cd and found my weight to be 14 stones!!! My goodness, 14 stones is bigger than I have ever been - even after having my four kids!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not turning my nose up at anyone that size or over, it's just I hadn't realised that I have become as big as this, when did this happen?? I am only 5'5 so this weight has hardly been hidden but I think you can only ignore the thighs rubbing together and getting out of puff when doing anything strenuous for a short while before it hits home and today, by golly it hit home!

Anyway, enough of that, I am back and raring to go! I want this more than ever now. It's my birthday next week and I really want to feel like I'm doing something about my weight, I want to feel confident and special again, not just for my birthday but always and looking at some of these posts by other successful cd'ers, it is possible so.......watch this space!

.....would appreciate support though.

Thanks for listening - I will probably be posting quite a bit in the next few days, if I remember correctly, this is the hardest part.

Dennie

Heeey Dennie!

Welcome bacck!! Am too on a restart just had my first daay!!! I remember when I first ever started CD i was 13.7lbs...so we are kinda in the same boat! But this time round I intend to reach my goal! ..

Good Lucck to you hunny...

Sarah xxx

Thanks, even more inspiration, I'll set myself mini goals - something to aspire to.

I love this place!!:)

Welcome back Dennie - sounds like you have the determination to succeed. I started at a similar weight and have WI 6 today but not expecting any loss (maybe a pound if I'm lucky) but overall am so happy to have started this diet - it's great!

Hi Dennie,

Welcome back - I am on week 3 of my restart and already it just seems so easy! You can do it, You'll be at goal before you know it - just think how close you'll be to your goal by Christmas (you may even be at goal by then!)

Good luck with your journey and keep us posted x

Well, this is day one and I am soooooo on fire for this!

Looking through all of the posts the impressive thing for me is that everyone has achieved so much. My thing (in the past) is that I lacked consistency and it is so good to see that everyone has lost so much. I would be interested to see if all the weight has been lost by cd.

Had my first shake (butterscotch - yum!) and my first (of many) glasses of water. Had a big lie-in so that I wouldn't have to think about food too much. I won't be cooking as I think this will be too much of a temptation for me so for the first couple of days the family will be on Dad's food and anything 'but' my cooking. I'm sure they will survive.

Already planning what I will have for lunch and dinner - what flavours that is, so that I am prepared. I find that being organised has helped me in the past so I'm going to take all of the good tips and hints from last time and from other threads and put them into practice.

I really want this and I think I will be so impressed with myself just going from week to week. I can't wait to record my progress.

Thanks to all who have posted replies and thanks in advance for putting up with me. I will be posting a lot to keep me on track.

See you at dinner.:D:D:D

Back