Starting again

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hello all,
Posted on here a couple of times last week, but other than that not been on here for ages....now then, i have done a silly silly thing.....
Last week I got all fed up with WW and decided that i was fed up with being hungry, and after talking to my mum about it, she suggested that I just try to "eat sensibly" and not go overboard. So that is what I decided to "try" and do! Needless to say, this has not worked and after only a few days of this I am feeling like a massive fat pig, and it is only going to get worse and worse and worse and i will be back where I started from....so, the long and the short of this is that I am going to get straight back on, and may well be posting on here again for help soon!
Hope no one minds!
I really need to stick to it and get motivated now....I need to get back to what i was before the wedding, and I need to go beyond that and keep going down and down...it is the only way I can be happy, I know that, and it is not making me happy to stuff my face....this is what I need to realise more than anything.
Anyway....sorry for the long ranty post!!
xx

Hello all,
Posted on here a couple of times last week, but other than that not been on here for ages....now then, i have done a silly silly thing.....
Last week I got all fed up with WW and decided that i was fed up with being hungry, and after talking to my mum about it, she suggested that I just try to "eat sensibly" and not go overboard. So that is what I decided to "try" and do! Needless to say, this has not worked and after only a few days of this I am feeling like a massive fat pig, and it is only going to get worse and worse and worse and i will be back where I started from....so, the long and the short of this is that I am going to get straight back on, and may well be posting on here again for help soon!
Hope no one minds!
I really need to stick to it and get motivated now....I need to get back to what i was before the wedding, and I need to go beyond that and keep going down and down...it is the only way I can be happy, I know that, and it is not making me happy to stuff my face....this is what I need to realise more than anything.
Anyway....sorry for the long ranty post!!
xx

Welcome back, you sound very determined already so best of luck with your weightloss journey! I used to feel soooo hungry too but i'm trying to eat low point foods so that i can have more. Rainbow drops are a good option too. I still get the satisfaction of eating something without digging too deep into my points. Well done for not giving up though, that takes alot :) xx

morning hun,good luck,i am in the same boat as you i cant eat healthy,i am just a pig with food!

Back