Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

starting again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iwillbeatthis, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. iwillbeatthis

iwillbeatthis New Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.99%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi guys, i'm abby and i'm 24. I have a little girl who's 7.5 months and the light of my life. Before I got pregnant I weighed 13 stone 2lbs. Being pregnant I went up to 14stone 6lbs but after the birth I went back to 13stone 2lbs. I managed to lose about 1/2 stone just eating less once she was born cos i was so busy looking after her i was forgetting to eat (something that isn't very common for me - food takes up most of my thoughts most of the time). I then started Atkins at end of Aug and by Nov got down to 10stone 12lbs. Over Xmas i put on 4lbs so start Cambridge diet in feb. last week i got down to 9stone 11lbs however 3 massive binges later i'm 10stone 2lbs and utterly depressed. I know i have a major problem with sugar and if i eat something sugary it sets me off on a day long binge which ends in me looking about 6 months pregnant, splitting headache and totally miserable. so giving up my trigger food is my only option if i want to be binge free. I just want to be a good example for my daughter. i don't want her to grow up watching me go from one diet to another. i just want to be healthy. i don't want to be scared of food and i don't want it to control my life anymore. and this is why i'm here. my target is 9stone 7lbs and i've done slimming world before so i know it offers a really healthy plan with generous portions. i'm just nervous that it won't work now that i'm smaller (i've done weightwatchers for a week in jan and good weight loss but sooooo hungry!). i love green days more that origional just because it's cheaper and fits with my hubbie more - slimming world chips are amazing!! i don't want to go to meetings cos i've got all the stuff so i'm going to login here i think to get my inspiration! i'm kind of starting today although i will end up going over my syns due to a big bowl of muesli for breakfast before i decided to do this. anyway will be on plan 100% from tomorrow and one good thing is i haven't been drinking since having my daughter so no syns to be wasted on alcohol or sugar now i've made to decision to cut that out!! goodness i sound boring now! abby x :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Abby, Good luck with it all! You have a great weight loss already, and will get you to your goal I'm sure!

4. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(16.45%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Abby

I am sure that you will get to your goal soon. You have done so well already. Well done. Keep your chin up and keep going!

Sophs x

5. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on youw weight loss so far you have done fantastic ,good luck with the plan x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.