starting again

iwillbeatthis

Hi guys, i'm abby and i'm 24. I have a little girl who's 7.5 months and the light of my life. Before I got pregnant I weighed 13 stone 2lbs. Being pregnant I went up to 14stone 6lbs but after the birth I went back to 13stone 2lbs. I managed to lose about 1/2 stone just eating less once she was born cos i was so busy looking after her i was forgetting to eat (something that isn't very common for me - food takes up most of my thoughts most of the time). I then started Atkins at end of Aug and by Nov got down to 10stone 12lbs. Over Xmas i put on 4lbs so start Cambridge diet in feb. last week i got down to 9stone 11lbs however 3 massive binges later i'm 10stone 2lbs and utterly depressed. I know i have a major problem with sugar and if i eat something sugary it sets me off on a day long binge which ends in me looking about 6 months pregnant, splitting headache and totally miserable. so giving up my trigger food is my only option if i want to be binge free. I just want to be a good example for my daughter. i don't want her to grow up watching me go from one diet to another. i just want to be healthy. i don't want to be scared of food and i don't want it to control my life anymore. and this is why i'm here. my target is 9stone 7lbs and i've done slimming world before so i know it offers a really healthy plan with generous portions. i'm just nervous that it won't work now that i'm smaller (i've done weightwatchers for a week in jan and good weight loss but sooooo hungry!). i love green days more that origional just because it's cheaper and fits with my hubbie more - slimming world chips are amazing!! i don't want to go to meetings cos i've got all the stuff so i'm going to login here i think to get my inspiration! i'm kind of starting today although i will end up going over my syns due to a big bowl of muesli for breakfast before i decided to do this. anyway will be on plan 100% from tomorrow and one good thing is i haven't been drinking since having my daughter so no syns to be wasted on alcohol or sugar now i've made to decision to cut that out!! goodness i sound boring now! abby x :sigh:

Hi Abby, Good luck with it all! You have a great weight loss already, and will get you to your goal I'm sure!

Hi Abby

I am sure that you will get to your goal soon. You have done so well already. Well done. Keep your chin up and keep going!

Sophs x

well done on youw weight loss so far you have done fantastic ,good luck with the plan x

Back